Kicking off in Israel

Where goats go to escape
Ymx

David in Gwent wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:33 am The reason why I detest most of you here is that you're all just hypocrites, you're all just bought and paid for.

Palestinians getting killed in retaliation for an attack on Israeli soil and you're putting on your green headbands and painting your "stop selling arms to Israel posters"

Genocide of Christian Population in Iraq - approximately 1 million dead or displaced - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Southern Sudan - approximately 250,000 ethnically cleansed by Islamists - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Nigeria - the current and continuing genocide against Christians - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Yet in the worlds largest case of "fuck around, find out" with approximately 35,000 people dead you're screaming and wailing.

Fucking hypocrites.
Boom.

Loving your work :lol:
Tichtheid

Ymx wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:36 pm
David in Gwent wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:33 am The reason why I detest most of you here is that you're all just hypocrites, you're all just bought and paid for.

Palestinians getting killed in retaliation for an attack on Israeli soil and you're putting on your green headbands and painting your "stop selling arms to Israel posters"

Genocide of Christian Population in Iraq - approximately 1 million dead or displaced - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Southern Sudan - approximately 250,000 ethnically cleansed by Islamists - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Nigeria - the current and continuing genocide against Christians - NOT ONE FUCKING WORD FROM YOU.

Yet in the worlds largest case of "fuck around, find out" with approximately 35,000 people dead you're screaming and wailing.

Fucking hypocrites.
Boom.

Loving your work :lol:

oh pu-leeze.

You are the the one wanting to stop Sudanese asylum seekers

Feel free to fill in on the rest
Ymx

What a moronic link.
Tichtheid

Ymx wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:33 pm What a moronic link.
I'll assume that was in response to my post. I have no idea what you think is to be gained by not actually quoting in order to make it clear what you are talking about - would you explain that to me so I know?

In any event, from the off many people have said to you that these events, like mass migration, do not happen in isolation, migrants do not leave everything they know for the lols, unless and this is no dig, it's just a fact, unless they are moving from somewhere like New Zealand to the UK, or the UK to USA, France to Spain etc

Dave has fair made a day of it for himself, he eventually made his disdain for everyone on this bored very clear, or most anyway, there are pretty precise definitions of trolls and fuckwits on message boards and he fits them both to a T, you're not well served by cheering him on, though of course that is your prerogative.
Guy Smiley

If we're going to see the hypocrite label thrown around then we could look at why allegations of abuse at one protest gets a poster all hot under the collar and recorded violence on peaceful protesters supporting Palestine gets no reaction.

Racist dog does what racist dogs do, eh YMX?
epwc

They are taking prisoners, my mistake:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cer3740ddj3o
Ymx

Guy Smiley wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:38 pm If we're going to see the hypocrite label thrown around then we could look at why allegations of abuse at one protest gets a poster all hot under the collar and recorded violence on peaceful protesters supporting Palestine gets no reaction.

You banding about racist again.

My god, you are such a pathetic bottom feeder !
Biffer

David in Gwent wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:48 pm
vball wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:15 pm
Tilly Orifice wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:16 pm Ah, you want to kill 14 million people because their pain is annoying you.
Just putting options on the table sir.....well not really an options as the aliens would probably not bother with this.

Perhaps just send in Thunderchild.
Thunderchild only managed to take one down if you remember rightly. Just one.
Two, maybe three. Brings down one with its guns, rams the second and brings it down as it’s in flames, then when the smoke clears both the thunder child and the third fighting machine were gone.

You can’t even get HG fucking Wells right, that’s how badly informed you are.
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
SaintK

Ymx wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:06 am
Guy Smiley wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:38 pm If we're going to see the hypocrite label thrown around then we could look at why allegations of abuse at one protest gets a poster all hot under the collar and recorded violence on peaceful protesters supporting Palestine gets no reaction.

:lol: :lol: :lol: the irony!
Ymx

SaintK wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: the irony!
Speaking of pointless mongbergs. Looks like it’s nearly a bingo.
Ymx

On the topic of UK Hamas supporters.

Good god.

😂😂
Last edited by Ymx on Sat May 04, 2024 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epwc

He seems nice!
Ymx

epwc wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:35 pmHe seems nice!
Indeed. Cut from the old cloth.

Not one you should invite around and let near your farm animals.
epwc

Only had sheep a couple of years when we first moved here, hard work. Been veggie since 2020 so no farm animals.
Guy Smiley

You’re a racist. We know this because you showed us your true nature in a post here calling my wife a mail order bride.

I know you’re a lot dumber than you want people to think you are so I’m spelling it out for you again.

You’re a racist.

That’s about as low as it gets.
Ymx

epwc wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:08 pm Only had sheep a couple of years when we first moved here, hard work. Been veggie since 2020 so no farm animals.
Well it’s nice the re-wilding stuff you do. On a personal note.

That reminds me. I see Clarksons Farm has just dropped.

Should be a good gammon giggle.
C69

Guy Smiley wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:25 pm

You’re a racist. We know this because you showed us your true nature in a post here calling my wife a mail order bride.

I know you’re a lot dumber than you want people to think you are so I’m spelling it out for you again.

You’re a racist.

He also used the term pikey another well known racist epithet.
I think he used the vile term mong earlier as well
Ymx

C69 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:17 pm

You’re a racist.

Listen to you old dears.

I said that about his “wife” not because she was Thai. I love Thai people and their culture. Beautiful place, food, and women. Though I prefer the away from Bangkok experience. Khao Lak was my favourite spot.

I digress…

But I said that because he’s an old man of the seedy disposition to likely take such an opportunity. Especially as she popped up from nowhere, and not having lived with him for many many years.

How long had he lived with her before getting married? How old is she?

As for you. Well you are just plain old something. Perhaps that was an incorrect term. As I clarified, you would be more of a dirty bogan type.

Hope that helps
Guy Smiley

Double down, you dumb cunt.

You’re an idiot.
Ymx

I mean, its not like these comments were undeserved.
Ymx wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:55 am
Guy Smiley wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 am
Ymx wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:21 pm Yep, ok buddy.

:crazy:
You're too stupid to know you're stupid.
Says the old man doing manual labour night shift work, married to a mail order bride.
Ymx wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:58 pm
C69 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 pm
Ymx wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 pm
>>>“At this point you are either a paid IDF shill, an idiot or both.”

What a pathetic response
Take a good look at the sites you link to and then go fuck yourself.
COGAT who are directly involved in the process and entry of AID.

And for some reason you think they are a terrible source to reference?!!

You’ve completely lost the plot, weird pikey scrote.
epwc

I don’t think the things you said were justifiable at all ymx
Ymx

epwc wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:16 pm I don’t think the things you said were justifiable at all ymx
I think they were over the top personal. I agree.

For that I apologise
Ymx

It was a bit of Newtons 3rd law in action. Though perhaps the reaction was a bit larger.
Biffer

Ymx wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 pm

You’re a racist.

Listen to you old dears.

I said that about his “wife” not because she was Thai. I love Thai people and their culture. Beautiful place, food, and women. Though I prefer the away from Bangkok experience. Khao Lak was my favourite spot.

I digress…

But I said that because he’s an old man of the seedy disposition to likely take such an opportunity. Especially as she popped up from nowhere, and not having lived with him for many many years.

As for you. Well you are just plain old something. Perhaps that was an incorrect term. As I clarified, you would be more of a dirty bogan type.

Hope that helps
I cAn'T bE rAcIsT iV'e GoT bLaCk FrIeNdS
Biffer

Ymx wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:21 pm
epwc wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:16 pm I don’t think the things you said were justifiable at all ymx
I think they were over the top personal. I agree.

For that I apologise
A few minutes earlier you said they weren't undeserved.

You're a racist.
Tilly Orifice

You’re a racist.

Listen to you old dears.

I digress…

Hope that helps
You love Thai people, but you're happy to absolutely trash one you've never met in the hope that some of the shit will get on her Western husband because you're having a spat with him on the internet.
Calculon

Tilly Orifice wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:03 am
Listen to you old dears.

I digress…

Hope that helps
You love Thai people, but you're happy to absolutely trash one you've never met in the hope that some of the shit will get on her Western husband because you're having a spat with him on the internet.
Being a mail-order bride doesn't make one trash.

Not sure what any of this has to do with the war in Gaza. Good chance of ceasefire soon. Americans putting pressure on Qatar to expell Hamas leadership if they don't agree to a ceasefire.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68956549
C69

Let's hope for a ceasefire and then a proper investigation into the war crimes which have been carried out by both sides.
I hope the Hague gets swollen with the scum from this dreadful war.
sefton

Israel shutting down Al Jazeera. Attacking the freedom of the judiciary, now the press, the far right in Israel is undermining democracy.
Calculon

Al Jazeera is a Qatari government news outlet with links to a Qatari funded terrorist group at war with Israel. As far as I can tell, unlike Bibi's attack on the Judiciary this shut down has the support of the opposition.
C69

Calculon wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:49 pm Al Jazeera is a Qatari government news outlet with links to a Qatari funded terrorist group at war with Israel. As far as I can tell, unlike Bibi's attack on the Judiciary this shut down has the support of the opposition.
Al Jazeera were iirc the only press agency allowed in parts of Gaza. Now there are none.
The issue has been that Al Jazeera didn't allow themselves to be censored apparently.
Blackmac

You’re a racist.

Listen to you old dears.

I digress…

Hope that helps
In plain old Scots. "C'mon tae fuck, ya prick"
Guy Smiley

I ended up reporting YMX yesterday after letting it go the first time around. I was a bit taken aback at the personal attacks, just really weird sort of lashing out that has no place in a healthy or robust chat.

I know that at times I got my own elbows out engaging with him when maybe a more balanced or restrained response might have been better... but his repeated and insistent aggression seemed to deserve challenging and I don't have a lot of patience.

I believe he's having a break from things. Maybe he'll use the time to think about personal attacks being a bad choice. I'd be surprised if he does.
epwc

He definitely said shit that he shouldn’t have.

re AlJazeera, we all now the only truthful reporting is coming out of Israel so what’s the big deal?
Sandstorm

epwc wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:49 pm He definitely said shit that he shouldn’t have.

re AlJazeera, we all now the only truthful reporting is coming out of Israel so what’s the big deal?
BBC will tell it like it is. :thumbup:
Gumboot

Guy Smiley wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:36 pmI ended up reporting YMX yesterday after letting it go the first time around. I was a bit taken aback at the personal attacks, just really weird sort of lashing out that has no place in a healthy or robust chat.
I know this thread topic gets him super triggered. He must have his reasons, but after the way he's carried on here I really don't care so reckon it's best to longer try engaging with him re Gaza.
Ymx wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 pmI said that about his “wife” not because she was Thai...

...I said that because he’s an old man of the seedy disposition to likely take such an opportunity. Especially as she popped up from nowhere, and not having lived with him for many many years.

However, imo offensive personal shit like the above can't just be given a pass.

For a start, his use of the quotation marks clearly implies irony or sarcasm. He is suggesting that your marriage isn't genuine because your wife (a) just "popped up from nowhere" (b) didn't live with you for a sufficiently long time before you tied the knot, and (c) is possibly underage.

Why would he assume all this racist nonsense? Because your wife is Thai... and because he doesn't like your opinion. He's also rather fond of implying that anyone who disagrees with him must be impaired or irrational - "Are you OK?" "Are you drunk?"

Elon Musk would heartily approve.
Guy Smiley

Sadly, I think carrying on like that is seen as being ok by an increasing slice of society...

sorry I didn't bore you all with years of stories about my personal life preceding, of course.
Uncle fester

You still owe me a run through of NZ Maori wars btw.
Guy Smiley

Uncle fester wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:35 pm You still owe me a run through of NZ Maori wars btw.
Ah... shit, I forgot about that :thumbup:

Just watched this doco from Australia which looks at an Australian Jewish journalist who has spoken out on Gaza and advocates a more moderate, tolerant stance.... naturally, he's been branded a traitor.