Stop voting for fucking Tories

Where goats go to escape
Hal Jordan

Hugo wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 pm
Slick wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:27 pm I’m sure I’ve said this on here before, but I used to work opposite City Hall and his favourite restaurant was under our office, so I used to see him a lot. Every time he walked down he would get a small crowd around him and would banter away, be it the dustman or the PWC types, and have everyone laughing and slapping him on the back. He would often be in our crowd of cyclists heading up Tooley Street at the end of the day and would be great value and engage with everyone.
Yes, he has charisma by the bucket load to be fair. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why but he has a likeable persona regardless of whether he is really a bastard or not. Should be studied.
Right up until someone asks him a question he doesn't like, or suggests his course of action isn't right. Then "Boris" scuttles off and Alexander Johnson shows himself.
Biffer

Speaking of Boris Johnson, the fat fucking prick was turned away from a polling station today because he didn’t have photo id so wasn’t allowed to vote 😂😂😂😂😂
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
Hal Jordan

Biffer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm Speaking of Boris Johnson, the fat fucking prick was turned away from a polling station today because he didn’t have photo id so wasn’t allowed to vote 😂😂😂😂😂
"We didn't mean to deprive him of the vote!"
_Os_

Hal Jordan wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 pm
Biffer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm Speaking of Boris Johnson, the fat fucking prick was turned away from a polling station today because he didn’t have photo id so wasn’t allowed to vote 😂😂😂😂😂
Fuck me. Another example of Tories not thinking the rules apply to them. Another example of the morons running the UK not understanding how the UK works. Then those same people wonder why all the laws are so convoluted, lengthy, and open to interpretation.

C69

Blackpool South to Labour by 3000+ imho.
If it's any more the Tories really are dead as a dead thing and Sunak will be toast.
If Reform beat the Tories here or get anywhere close to them Then it will be monumental
David in Gwent

sefton wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 pm
David in Gwent wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 am Khan will retain his duties, demographs are demographs.

Quite why he needs a bullet proof £300,000 chauffer driven car, I don't know.
Because two politicians have been murdered in the last decade and some right wing loons think he is an Islamist who has handed London over to his fellow Islamists.
Well, one MP was killed by a "white supremacist" Scotsman and the other by an Islamist. There is no threat to Khan greater than any other politician and the former solicitor for the "Nation of Islam" group should lead by example.
sturginho

Hal Jordan wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 pm
B...B.. but I'm the big dog!
Insane_Homer

Reminder, here's the twat announcing his new voter ID rules

https://x.com/AdamBienkov/status/1786125618293178779
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
David in Gwent

Boris forgetting his ID today is pure theatre. If you've had all your Covid and booster shots, however, you may not understand what I mean.

However, photo ID is a very good thing, it brings us into line with most other civilised countries in Europe.
Tichtheid

Insane_Homer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 pm Reminder, here's the twat announcing his new voter ID rules

I really don't understand any claim that "he has something about him" - he is a con man, a liar and a cheat, they always have "something" about them, that's how they get away with it. It's gullible in the extreme to like this man. The fucking Guardian printed a picture of him jogging and I saw the footage that I'm sure everyone else saw of him stepping out of a car from behind the hedge and then jogging 15m to the door of the premises he was going to - why do people buy into these lies?

Oh he's a character, a lovely guy to have a pint with - is he fuck, unless you like your mates to do the dirty in their personal and professional life at every turn
sefton

David in Gwent wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 pm
David in Gwent wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 am Khan will retain his duties, demographs are demographs.

Quite why he needs a bullet proof £300,000 chauffer driven car, I don't know.
Because two politicians have been murdered in the last decade and some right wing loons think he is an Islamist who has handed London over to his fellow Islamists.
Well, one MP was killed by a "white supremacist" Scotsman and the other by an Islamist. There is no threat to Khan greater than any other politician and the former solicitor for the "Nation of Islam" group should lead by example.
Are you privy to the security intelligence or are you just talking uninformed shit?
Tichtheid

sefton wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:25 am

Are you privy to the security intelligence or are you just talking uninformed shit?
On the advice of the police Khan’s security is apparently on a par with the PM and the King, due to direct death threats.
C69

Tories well and truly fucked in the red wall seats now.
Reform decimating the Tory vote.
Biffer

The success of reform (and UKIP) just goes to show there’s a big racist undercurrent amongst voters.
dpedin

Tichtheid wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:17 pm
Insane_Homer wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 pm Reminder, here's the twat announcing his new voter ID rules

I really don't understand any claim that "he has something about him" - he is a con man, a liar and a cheat, they always have "something" about them, that's how they get away with it. It's gullible in the extreme to like this man. The fucking Guardian printed a picture of him jogging and I saw the footage that I'm sure everyone else saw of him stepping out of a car from behind the hedge and then jogging 15m to the door of the premises he was going to - why do people buy into these lies?

Oh he's a character, a lovely guy to have a pint with - is he fuck, unless you like your mates to do the dirty in their personal and professional life at every turn
This! I can't remember the Blonde Bumblecunt walking the streets in Scotland unless it was a carefully planned unannounced event with only his own supporters around. Up here he is seen either as a joke or as Tichtheid says a dangerous, unreliable, cheating con man. I suspect he is liked by Tory voters because he is a slightly more affable Toff who tries to make friends with the proles, albeit only at times of his choosing. It is a bit like the landowner or factory owner coming round at Xmas and elections smiling with gifts for the people whilst the rest of the year treating them like shit on their shoe. He is a more convivial version of the long streak of misery JRM but essentially just exactly the same behind the facade - a posh rich twat prepared to shit on the folk below in order to preserve their position at the top of the hierarchy.
TB63

lemonhead

Karl Marx back in Stockport.

The long game pays off.
Slick

dpedin wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:22 am

This! I can't remember the Blonde Bumblecunt walking the streets in Scotland unless it was a carefully planned unannounced event with only his own supporters around. Up here he is seen either as a joke or as Tichtheid says a dangerous, unreliable, cheating con man. I suspect he is liked by Tory voters because he is a slightly more affable Toff who tries to make friends with the proles, albeit only at times of his choosing. It is a bit like the landowner or factory owner coming round at Xmas and elections smiling with gifts for the people whilst the rest of the year treating them like shit on their shoe. He is a more convivial version of the long streak of misery JRM but essentially just exactly the same behind the facade - a posh rich twat prepared to shit on the folk below in order to preserve their position at the top of the hierarchy.
I have to say though, that's twice this week you have boasted about politician not being able to walk the streets in Scotland. I find that pretty embarrassing to be honest.
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
David in Gwent

I suppose his time as a Solicitor for the Nation of Islam doesn't do him any security favours, true.
Tichtheid

The Tories, via the Telegraph, are embarking on a strategy of blaming Gordon Brown for all the travails facing the UK. Today it's the stamp duty rise from around 20 years ago that is keeping Britain down. The other day it was the selling off the gold bollocks.

Does this really get any traction with anyone? I don't mean the "vote for a budgie in a blue rosette" readership that they have, I mean in the wider electorate.
Tichtheid

David in Gwent wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:50 am

I suppose his time as a Solicitor for the Nation of Islam doesn't do him any security favours, true.

Some of the death threats towards him have come from Islamist extremists.
Tichtheid

lemonhead wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:29 am Karl Marx back in Stockport.

The long game pays off.

I find that funnier than I probably should. Karl Peter Marx Wardlaw.

Watch the loons start making a "connection" between Marxist -Leninists and Starmer now
David in Gwent

Tichtheid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:56 am
David in Gwent wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:50 am

Some of the death threats towards him have come from Islamist extremists.
You mean Shias?

London deserves a leader like Khan.
yermum

In more good news that bell fox should do some time for this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/art ... inder-kaur

Good as in he is being investigated not good that he did something so awful
I like neeps

I genuinely think the worst moment politically in the UK in the last decade at least was Rees-Mogg saying we brought in this law to disenfranchise voters and ended up disenfranchising the wrong ones.

No consequence for a former minister admitted his government tried to disenfranchise voters. Not one.
Tichtheid

This is not just Tories, though they benefit the most from the loopholes

I have a cure for our ailing democracy: ban all donors, British and foreign. Run politics on membership fees
George Monbiot

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rship-fees

I'm not sure about just using membership fees for campaign finance, perhaps something more like a cap on campaign spending, whatever the case, the current system is bent.

oh and do a Colston with FPTP
inactionman

yermum wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:18 am In more good news that bell fox should do some time for this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/art ... inder-kaur

Good as in he is being investigated not good that he did something so awful
I can't quite deduce if he just truly cannot help himself or he's recognised he's torpedoed an orthodox career and needs the constant shock-jock nonsense to pay the bills.

He is clearly a bell-end, I'm just questioning where on the scale he sits - how much is just his nature and how much is contrived.
Insane_Homer

IMG_20240503_103358_065.jpg
IMG_20240503_103358_065.jpg (18.49 KiB) Viewed 288 times
:lol:
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
inactionman

I like neeps wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:25 am

I genuinely think the worst moment politically in the UK in the last decade at least was Rees-Mogg saying we brought in this law to disenfranchise voters and ended up disenfranchising the wrong ones.

No consequence for a former minister admitted his government tried to disenfranchise voters. Not one.
It's just measure of how far things have fallen, particularly under Boris. Say whatever the hell you want, do whatever the hell you like, with no consequence.
epwc

inactionman wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:35 amIt's just measure of how far things have fallen, particularly under Boris. Say whatever the hell you want, do whatever the hell you like, with no consequence.
Yep, 0 accountability
Biffer

Slick wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:45 am

I have to say though, that's twice this week you have boasted about politician not being able to walk the streets in Scotland. I find that pretty embarrassing to be honest.
In that post, dpedin has said he didn't, not that he couldn't.
dpedin

I see what you did there! Neither had the balls to face the public up here and tried to stage manage scenes where it looked like they had supporters falling at their feet. Farage ran away from a non violent protest despite having some of his usual 'minders' with him. Bumblecunt was petrified of meeting the public in Scotland and would sneak in quietly, get a photo opportunity and then disappear again in private jet before anyone knew he was here. Sunak is similar, Truss never had time to visit. Both Farage and the blonde pulp ran away desperate to avoid hearing what the folk on the streets actually thought about them.
Slick

dpedin wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:15 am

I see what you did there! Neither had the balls to face the public up here and tried to stage manage scenes where it looked like they had supporters falling at their feet. Farage ran away from a non violent protest despite having some of his usual 'minders' with him. Bumblecunt was petrified of meeting the public in Scotland and would sneak in quietly, get a photo opportunity and then disappear again in private jet before anyone knew he was here. Sunak is similar, Truss never had time to visit. Both Farage and the blonde pulp ran away desperate to avoid hearing what the folk on the streets actually thought about them.
Well, apologies if I misunderstood, I genuinely wasn't trying to twist your words. But both of the posts sounded a little triumphalist to me. I was stood outside Bute House when Boris came up to meet Sturgeon and the crowd were definitely not trying to engage him in a polite conversation about what they felt.

Also,
Last time Farage came to Scotland he had to barricade himself in a pub in Edinburgh and was run out of town

Doesn't sound sound like a non violent protest.

I completely agree that the engagement from the PM's, and Ministers in general, to Scotland over the last few years has been unbelievably poor. But Sturgeon went out of her way to create a hostile environment, so it's a bit rich to moan about it too much when that environment means they can't do what you say they don't do.
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
Paddington Bear

‘Tories can’t show their face in Scotland’. The Tories won just under 700,000 votes in Scotland last time out!
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages, What feats he did that day
inactionman

Slick wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:27 am

Well, apologies if I misunderstood, I genuinely wasn't trying to twist your words. But both of the posts sounded a little triumphalist to me. I was stood outside Bute House when Boris came up to meet Sturgeon and the crowd were definitely not trying to engage him in a polite conversation about what they felt.

Also,
Last time Farage came to Scotland he had to barricade himself in a pub in Edinburgh and was run out of town

I completely agree that the engagement from the PM's, and Ministers in general, to Scotland over the last few years has been unbelievably poor. But Sturgeon went out of her way to create a hostile environment, so it's a bit rich to moan about it too much when that environment means they can't do what you say they don't do.
I'm not sure Farage gets a particularly welcoming reception anywhere he goes.

I bought a few shares in a pub in Bath as an IPS co-operative, as we wanted to keep the pub and community going. This forever warms my heart - one of the regulars greeting Nigel with universal sign language:
Tichtheid

inactionman wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am

Also,

I bought a few shares in a pub in Bath as an IPS co-operative, as we wanted to keep the pub and community going. This forever warms my heart - one of the regulars greeting Nigel with universal sign language:

The one I liked was when someone phoned in to his radio show and told Farage that he had been really against Brexit and everything it stood for until something happened that changed his mind. Farage asked what it was that had changed his mind and the guys said, "I got kicked in the head by a horse"
Sandstorm

:clap:
Biffer

Tichtheid wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:07 am
inactionman wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am

Also,

The one I liked was when someone phoned in to his radio show and told Farage that he had been really against Brexit and everything it stood for until something happened that changed his mind. Farage asked what it was that had changed his mind and the guys said, "I got kicked in the head by a horse"
Yeah, that was beautifully crafted.
I like neeps

What a wild thing to say to a BBC journalist :lol:

Maybe, just maybe Labour shouldn't have spent weeks justifying war crimes on the television and radio (and now quite incredibly trying to say that they didn't).
Hal Jordan

Insane_Homer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:34 am IMG_20240503_103358_065.jpg

:lol:
The face of someone who knows just how much they've compromised their journalistic integrity in the pursuit of a Damehood for services rendered.