Woodentop gooooooonneee...

Where goats go to escape
sockwithaticket

...from the ITV 6N coverage.

It's about bloody time the smug twat was binned off for not knowing anything about the modern game.
Achahoish

And no Andy Nicol on the Beeb :grin: :grin:
fishfoodie

Why haven't they dropped "Alfie" first ?, I don't think any of the rest of them have carried out serious sexual assaults, & yet still appear on our screens ?
Sandstorm

fishfoodie wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:20 pm Why haven't they dropped "Alfie" first ?, I don't think any of the rest of them have carried out serious sexual assaults, & yet still appear on our screens ?
He’s super-inclusive….
sockwithaticket

fishfoodie wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:20 pm Why haven't they dropped "Alfie" first ?, I don't think any of the rest of them have carried out serious sexual assaults, & yet still appear on our screens ?
Seems to be weirdly bullet proof. Obviously being a shit pundit isn't an obstacle (otherwise we'd see pretty much all of them turfed out), but knowingly infecting a partner with HIV, gaslighting them about it and weaponising a charity that ordinarily helps people in such a situation against said partner should really be grounds for dismissal.
fishfoodie

sockwithaticket wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:45 pm
Seems to be weirdly bullet proof. Obviously being a shit pundit isn't an obstacle (otherwise we'd see pretty much all of them turfed out), but knowingly infecting a partner with HIV, gaslighting them about it and weaponising a charity that ordinarily helps people in such a situation against said partner should really be grounds for dismissal.
Is there any way we can implicate him in fucking over Postmasters ? ..... it seems to be the only thing anyone in the UK cares about ATM ?