I wonder who this is...................

Where goats go to escape
Tichtheid

EnergiseR2 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:27 pm
Tichtheid wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:23 pm
EnergiseR2 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:19 pm She's quite good looking so what's the shtick about not sleeping with her?

Misogynist bullshit as per - every man thinks every woman would be gagging for it, from them ... "every man" being people like Fox in this case.
Just a weird line to take but I don't know the background in terms of beef between them. Utterly stupid whatever the reason but he is a bit thick Lozza. His 'just saying' bits are often stupid beyond belief. He will crash and burn Richard Ayoade with him as well
Why Richard Ayoade?

I'm the shitest at keeping up with celebs doings and sayings
Tichtheid

EnergiseR2 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:38 pm
Tichtheid wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:29 pm
Just a weird line to take but I don't know the background in terms of beef between them. Utterly stupid whatever the reason but he is a bit thick Lozza. His 'just saying' bits are often stupid beyond belief. He will crash and burn Richard Ayoade with him as well
Why Richard Ayoade?

He is married to Lozzas sister and is currently getting caught up in the trans debate. I thought what the fuck is he doing but then saw who he was married to and went 'oh'. I think it's close to your heart if my very poor memory is correct? Anyway Lozza is about as thick as they come to be fair.
See now what irked him. She was debating male suicide with some lad on the telly and she came across as a dick. Sort of dismissed it as a major concern.

I didn't really look into the debate, tbh, I read that she apologised for seemingly trivialising male suicide - edit I've just looked up what she said, she could have been more receptive to the idea that there are particular issues and pressures that affect men, just as there are particular issues that affect women, and all points in between, if they are polar opposites (I'm being as inclusive as I can).

I don't think what she said warranted the response a 14 year old should be ashamed of.
sockwithaticket

EnergiseR2 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:38 pm
Tichtheid wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:29 pm
Why Richard Ayoade?

He is married to Lozzas sister and is currently getting caught up in the trans debate. I thought what the fuck is he doing but then saw who he was married to and went 'oh'. I think it's close to your heart if my very poor memory is correct? Anyway Lozza is about as thick as they come to be fair.
See now what irked him. She was debating male suicide with some lad on the telly and she came across as a dick. Sort of dismissed it as a major concern.
I watch PolJOE on Youtube so see quite a bit of Ava. That clip of her debating with the male comedian about the need for a Men's minister is definitely not her finest hour, but that Fox thinks the best rebuttal to it is "talking like that makes her unfuckable" speaks volumes about his grubby character.

The furore around Ayoada seems to be that he's called Graham Linehan's memoir 'How I Made and Lost a Comedy Career' brilliant in a review. That makes him a full on transphobe now apparently. Unfortunately for him, just googling Ayoade's name and trans turns up The Telegraph already publishing in full support which certainly doesn't bode well. When the wrong people on the right start trying to smarm up to you it brings in their equivalents from the progressives and whether you want one or not there's a shitshow.
tabascoboy

Lobby

fishfoodie

I don't suppose a UK Court would consider fining this bell end $83,000,000 ? ... pretty please, just to shut him up once & for fucking all !
Laurence Fox loses High Court libel case over social media row

Laurence Fox has lost a High Court libel case with two people he called paedophiles on social media.

The actor-turned-politician was sued by former Stonewall trustee Simon Blake and drag artist Crystal.

In an exchange on X, formerly Twitter, about a decision by Sainsbury's to mark Black History Month, Mr Fox referred to the two as "paedophiles".

High Court judge Mrs Justice Collins Rice said Mr Fox's labelling was "harmful, defamatory and baseless".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68132377
Ymx

Insane_Homer

LOL, that X post lasted long :thumbup:
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
Lobby

fishfoodie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:48 pm I don't suppose a UK Court would consider fining this bell end $83,000,000 ? ... pretty please, just to shut him up once & for fucking all !

Laurence Fox has lost a High Court libel case with two people he called paedophiles on social media.

The actor-turned-politician was sued by former Stonewall trustee Simon Blake and drag artist Crystal.

In an exchange on X, formerly Twitter, about a decision by Sainsbury's to mark Black History Month, Mr Fox referred to the two as "paedophiles".

High Court judge Mrs Justice Collins Rice said Mr Fox's labelling was "harmful, defamatory and baseless".
Not quite the $83m you were hoping for, but Fox will have to pay £180,000 for his "gross, groundless and indefensible" slurs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68899248
fishfoodie

Lobby wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm
fishfoodie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:48 pm I don't suppose a UK Court would consider fining this bell end $83,000,000 ? ... pretty please, just to shut him up once & for fucking all !

Not quite the $83m you were hoping for, but Fox will have to pay £180,000 for his "gross, groundless and indefensible" slurs.

I assume that Judges comments mean he's also going to award costs too, as these will dwarf the judgement
Lobby

fishfoodie wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:43 pm
Lobby wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm

I assume that Judges comments mean he's also going to award costs too, as these will dwarf the judgement
The Judge is a 'she', but yes, let's hope that the loudmouthed cretin has costs awarded against him as well.