President Biden and US politics catchall

Where goats go to escape
fishfoodie

The GOP should be losing their shit over the Pennsylvania Primary results !

There are districts that voted >40% for Nikki Hayley !!!, you remember her, she dropped out of the contest more than a month ago. Even in some rural districts, she was getting >20% of the Republican vote !

Overall she got ~100k votes, in a State that is critical, & the margin last time out was ~80k votes.

There is a hard core of GOP voters who just will never vote for the traitor, & want anyone but him, & there's a real danger that if they just choose to stay at home in November, the entire Republican down docket gets wiped out !

I'll be stocking up on popcorn & champagne.
TB63

TB63

JUSTICE KAGAN: What if the president staged a coup—would that be an immune official act?

TRUMP LAWYER: gobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtfgobbledygookiecofvevewncofvevisbwofbvienxkalrulanvuwpidjanxucnsocikewordsaladblahblahblabyadagadawordsaladhubbahubbayabbadabbadowtfwtf
TB63

🤣
Flockwitt

fishfoodie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:31 am The GOP should be losing their shit over the Pennsylvania Primary results !

There are districts that voted >40% for Nikki Hayley !!!, you remember her, she dropped out of the contest more than a month ago. Even in some rural districts, she was getting >20% of the Republican vote !

Overall she got ~100k votes, in a State that is critical, & the margin last time out was ~80k votes.

There is a hard core of GOP voters who just will never vote for the traitor, & want anyone but him, & there's a real danger that if they just choose to stay at home in November, the entire Republican down docket gets wiped out !

I'll be stocking up on popcorn & champagne.
The general breakdown when the previous versions of Nikki voters were poled were like 1/3rd willing to vote for Trump, 1/3 never in a blue moon and potentially willing to vote against Trump, and 1/3 swingers or more likely the stay at homes. Saw this. It should be noted Trump only won by 40k votes vs. Clinton. And Pennsylvania's done reasonably well by the inflation reduction act.
inactionman

Farking christ, this one could be Trump's running mate.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/ ... -goat-book
...........Through it all, Noem says, Cricket was “the picture of pure joy”.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done. And after it was over, I realised another unpleasant job needed to be done.”

Incredibly, Noem’s tale of slaughter is not finished.

Her family, she writes, also owned a male goat that was “nasty and mean”, because it had not been castrated. Furthermore, the goat smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid” and “loved to chase” Noem’s children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes.

Noem decided to kill the unnamed goat the same way she had just killed Cricket the dog. But though she “dragged him to a gravel pit”, the goat jumped as she shot and therefore survived the wound. Noem says she went back to her truck, retrieved another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down”.

At that point, Noem writes, she realised a construction crew had watched her kill both animals. The startled workers swiftly got back to work, she writes, only for a school bus to arrive and drop off Noem’s children.

“Kennedy looked around confused,” Noem writes of her daughter, who asked: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

In what may prove a contender for the greatest understatement of election year, Noem adds: “I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here.”
Kiwias

inactionman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 am Farking christ, this one could be Trump's running mate.

The dog was not much older than 14 months. What an evil bitch Noem is.
inactionman

Kiwias wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:34 am
inactionman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 am Farking christ, this one could be Trump's running mate.

It's got it all - stupid idiot, guns, needless cruelty. She's perfect for the nomination.
dpedin

TB63 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am

🤣
Even his hair is trying to desert the sinking ship!!!
fishfoodie

Well if she is in the habit of shooting stupid, horny, smell animals, I wouldn't give much for the traitors chances :eek:
fishfoodie

Proper LOL moment at the end of today's testimony.

After Pecker was cross-examined, the Prosecution called the Traitors PA of ~40 years, Rhona Graff, the woman who controlled access to him, & absolutely crucial to getting accounts of what went on, but definitely a "Hostile Witness".
She testified that she saw Stormy Daniels, the adult film star at the centre of the hush-money scheme, outside Trump's office
Rhona Graff says Trump would often talk with her and others in the office about casting celebrities in the show.

"He wanted people who were sort of controversial sometimes, right?" Trump's lawyer Susan Necheles asks.

"Sometimes," Graff replies.

Necheles is now asking whether Stormy Daniels was discussed as a possible contestant for the show.

Graff says she believes so.

Necheles might be implying that The Apprentice casting was the purpose of Daniels' visit to Trump Tower that was mentioned earlier.
Considering that network TV in the US makes the Victorians look like Roman orgy, I'd be fascinated to hear what Rhona imagined Stormy was going to be pitching on the Show ?

I think the Prosecution needs to ask what percentage of female visitors who entered the Traitors office alone, looked like his daughter ?

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us- ... n=BBCS_BBC
fishfoodie

inactionman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 am
Kiwias wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:34 am

It's got it all - stupid idiot, guns, needless cruelty. She's perfect for the nomination.
TB63

Fucking hell...
geordie_6

TB63 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am

Fucking hell...
Where does he think this "killing of the baby after it's been born" takes place? Delusional twat.
Uncle fester

geordie_6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am
TB63 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am

Fucking hell...
Where does he think this "killing of the baby after it's been born" takes place? Delusional twat.
He knows it's a lie but his supporters will lap it up.
Kiwias

Uncle fester wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am
geordie_6 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am Where does he think this "killing of the baby after it's been born" takes place? Delusional twat.
He knows it's a lie but his supporters will lap it up.
There are even some people in Congress that are happy repeating his bullshit on this.
Insane_Homer

There have been 4 John Wick movies about Kristi Noem.
:thumbup:
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
Kiwias

Insane_Homer wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:50 am
There have been 4 John Wick movies about Kristi Noem.
:thumbup:
What, did she kill the dog and goat with a pencil?
Rhubarb & Custard

What is the world coming to when we have to speculate on how the Governor of South Dakota slaughters puppies and goats, why can't we just take her at her word and let that be an end of it?
fishfoodie

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:42 pm What is the world coming to when we have to speculate on how the Governor of South Dakota slaughters puppies and goats, why can't we just take her at her word and let that be an end of it?
Yeah !

As long as she does the dispatch job properly, & doesn't fuck it up, & have to go back & reload while the animal is in agony, who are we to condemn her ?

We just don't understand that the proper way to deal with a pup that you couldn't be arsed to train, is to murder it, rather than just re-home it to someone who doesn't care its not a working dog, & you won't give it the time to train it properly !

And fuck it, once your blood is flowing, & you want to just randomly murder Dogs creatures; why not murder that goat you've never liked too ?
Flockwitt

It's the combo satanic, voodoo, druidic rituals I want to know about.
Niegs

Watching a doc about the history of NATO and have reached a point that reminds how dangerous Trump is as a wild card and wannabe dictator, as criticized by John Bolton and a former top US general...

MungoMan

Flockwitt wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 am It's the combo satanic, voodoo, druidic rituals I want to know about.
Ditto. A man needs a hobby.
TB63

In the wee hours of the morning, while Joe Biden was likely sleeping soundly in the White House, a drug-addled septuagenarian heap of Diet Coke, hamberder grease, spray tan and sociopathy sat alone in his gilded golf motel rage-posting on his failing social media app about a swanky, celebrity-filled, black-tie dinner in Washington D.C. which he did not attend and likely was not invited to.

Clinging to his phone for dear life with his wee-lil hands, watching the clips over and over again, the mocking laughter of a roomful of famous and fabulous people he shall forever rue for refusing to capitulate to his awfulness, battering and bruising his eggshell-fragile ego on a never-ending loop.

Unable to bear the humiliation of being the butt of their jokes and the object of their scorn, he retreated to the usual sanctuary of his digital realm to lash out in a desperate attempt to regain a semblance of control.

With each keystroke of his fun-sized fingers, his rage burned hotter and hotter, as his addlepated mind was pounded over and over again by a deluge of simultaneous self-pity, self-righteousness and self-loathing.

In his twisted reality, he was a martyr, the righteous avenger striking back against the injustice of his perceived persecution.

Desperate for validation and vindication from the invisible audience of his faceless, faithful worshippers, he hammered the ALL CAPS keys demanding adulation and adoration even in the depths of his despair.

Alone in his room, a laughingstock and a loser, illuminated by the glow of his safe-space smartphone as he angrily tapped away, tortured by collective ridicule, consumed by fury and desperate for the revenge he knew deep down, he will never, ever have.

Sad.
Tilly Orifice

TB63 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:31 pm

In the wee hours of the morning, while Joe Biden was likely sleeping soundly in the White House, a drug-addled septuagenarian heap of Diet Coke, hamberder grease, spray tan and sociopathy sat alone in his gilded golf motel rage-posting on his failing social media app about a swanky, celebrity-filled, black-tie dinner in Washington D.C. which he did not attend and likely was not invited to.

Clinging to his phone for dear life with his wee-lil hands, watching the clips over and over again, the mocking laughter of a roomful of famous and fabulous people he shall forever rue for refusing to capitulate to his awfulness, battering and bruising his eggshell-fragile ego on a never-ending loop.

Unable to bear the humiliation of being the butt of their jokes and the object of their scorn, he retreated to the usual sanctuary of his digital realm to lash out in a desperate attempt to regain a semblance of control.

With each keystroke of his fun-sized fingers, his rage burned hotter and hotter, as his addlepated mind was pounded over and over again by a deluge of simultaneous self-pity, self-righteousness and self-loathing.

In his twisted reality, he was a martyr, the righteous avenger striking back against the injustice of his perceived persecution.

Desperate for validation and vindication from the invisible audience of his faceless, faithful worshippers, he hammered the ALL CAPS keys demanding adulation and adoration even in the depths of his despair.

Alone in his room, a laughingstock and a loser, illuminated by the glow of his safe-space smartphone as he angrily tapped away, tortured by collective ridicule, consumed by fury and desperate for the revenge he knew deep down, he will never, ever have.

Sad.
While i generally approve, I gave up before I managed to read all that. Somebody's trying a little too hard.
inactionman

Tilly Orifice wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 pm
TB63 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:31 pm

Sad.
While i generally approve, I gave up before I managed to read all that. Somebody's trying a little too hard.
I had to google addlepated
Guy Smiley

Tilly Orifice wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 pm

Classic US 'humour'. I gave up after a couple of lines.
Insane_Homer

markup_1000008962.jpg
markup_1000008962.jpg (115.43 KiB) Viewed 728 times
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
Gumboot

Insane_Homer wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:25 pm markup_1000008962.jpg
The poor kid. Barron, that is.
Kiwias

Gumboot wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:20 am
He will have achieved something none of his siblings managed -- having his father at his graduation.
Calculon

Kiwias wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:51 am
He will have achieved something none of his siblings managed -- having his father at his graduation.

Trump has been present at each of his children's high school and college graduations, according to contemporaneous reports and the recollections of other attendees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1nmOCW
Kiwias

Calculon wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:36 am
Kiwias wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:51 am

Trump has been present at each of his children's high school and college graduations, according to contemporaneous reports and the recollections of other attendees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1nmOCW
I have seen conflicting reports but maybe he did attend.
TB63

So how were those prisoners committing crime from inside prison where they'd been sent for committing a crime?
TB63

:smile:

TB63

Sure thing Von Shitznpants, you never lie.

Sinkers

TB63 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:44 am Sure thing Von Shitznpants, you never lie.

Reminds me of My old man in his 70s getting caught snoring on the sofa: “I was just resting my eyes”
TB63

Make my day, punk....
geordie_6

TB63 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:44 am Sure thing Von Shitznpants, you never lie.

What next, "I was checking my eyelids for holes"?
Rhubarb & Custard

So denying falling asleep but blowing right past the farting stories
inactionman

TB63 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:45 pm
Make my day, punk....
Christ, just bang him up already.

How many warnings?