Blades and triggers and Boys toys

Where goats go to escape
mat the expat

Do you own a Black T-shirt with a Wolf and Moon on it Sards?

I bought the sharp Rhinelander during Covid, just received the equivalent sparring version yesterday (right) - will be testing it out soon
Attachments
PXL_20230621_075523629.jpg
PXL_20230621_075523629.jpg (563.35 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Sards

Thats a beaut.......Pity I cant get a sword because my laatjies will get hold of it as I dont have a safe for swords.
I have 2 katana's ( cheap ones ) , which I need to fit new handles to that I bought on auction. Haven't posted yet till I find time to sort out. I stashed them under my bed and the kids found them.
I just cant get to my workbench yet until we get rid of some of the kit that came out of my wifes shop....... :wtf:

That EDC I bought just now is a really awesome knife....I didn't see on the pics tho that the sheath is fitted with beads......you know that anticipation you have when about to do the act and you have a huge hardon in anticipation.....and then the covers come off and you go limp.....well thats what happened.....My wife says she loves it so thats that.

The skull beads , steak knives and the Zippo are tops.

All my T shirts are Skulls......not wolf , only werewolf skulls for me, if I do wolf.
mat the expat

The best plan for user blades is function over form - no adornments, etc

Fancy, is for non-use blades
Sards

Skull buckl

My Smith went on a leather course. He is making belts. My son has taken all my belts and I need a black and brown one. Found these buckles on marketplace. Snapped it up immediately. One of a kind. Never to be repeated.

Just waiting for him to show me what pattern he will do on the leather
Sards

Now that's nice

Ooh la lah. Available in 3 weeks time. Already put my order in.

Only information is its 200 mm long with a stabilized wood handle. 200mm....ja. maybe a little short. You need to feel the knife in your hand to be sure. And I do prefer a chunkier blade , but this design is interesting. More to make it look sexy than function. Always love the Harmon on a blade because I use my knives so they get sharpened. Not sure of type of wood. That's hanging still. I think it's a concept production knife. The company previewing it uses local knifemakers to produce a concept and if they think it will sell they put into production. Not sure where it's put together either. I suspect the East. Got excited about a knife I ordered from them before and ended up giving it to my wife. If felt too.....flimsy. I still love my cheap as chips Browning for every day carry. I am also worried about the flip mechanism. The one I gave to my wife was very stiff. You basically have to break it and then open the blade further by hand. The Browning you just flip and it's open.
laurent

Seriously ugly stuff sards

anyway that's my current
Punter15

Sorry, ugly knife that would appeal to Dalstrong customers. If you want a great knife, go to Savernake.
Sards

Beautiful knife

I acknowledge I have an addiction but I couldn't bear to have someone else own this. The handle has mother of pearl inlay which just elevates the beauty of this knife. How chunky is that blade. Love the weight of it. And it comes with a leather holster.

It was black Friday after all and a 30 percent saving is a saving
Sards

Love this blade