RWC SF2 England vs Springboks on 21/10 @ 21h00

Where goats go to escape
sockwithaticket

SaintK wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:43 pm
Sards wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:40 pm Let's try make this clear.....

There are a shitload of English people with access to computers. Surely M6 or whatever has audio technology that can resolve this. Bring the evidence and you may be surprised with the results. But all we have is one man's word against another.

That's all world rugby is asking for.

Simple.

Otherwise you are just looking like bitter twats
Why the fuck don't you just give it a rest
It's finished, it's over. You're like a broken record.
If more years than I care to think about on the boreds have taught me anything, it's never to understimate the stamina of Saffas in a shitfight.
TedMaul

Plus it’s given the world a chance to appreciate the sheer genius of Ooms white cars joke and Average Joe’s razor sharp 10 year olds memes.
Sards

:lol: :lol: :lol:
TedMaul

Good luck Sards. Tension must be pretty rampy.
Sards

TedMaul wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:06 pm Good luck Sards. Tension must be pretty rampy.
You have no idea.
My son lost his cricket match today. Got caught. The Sharks looked like shit against Leinster. I need a mood change.
TedMaul

I’m not a fan of bumper sticker philosophy but if you can’t enjoy this you’ve missed your chance ✊🏽
Sards

Peace
TedMaul

Now the dust has settled you can enjoy being World Champs, and give your son a good leathering for his poor batting 🤡
Sards

TedMaul wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:44 am Now the dust has settled you can enjoy being World Champs, and give your son a good leathering for his poor batting 🤡
It's kinda weird. But I dont feel much different. I mean we have been World champs for 4 years already.
My kid went to tonk the spinner and edged it. And we saw him bowling before the match and had a plan to step across the wicket and tonk. He just had a rush of blood. Still got second most runs and a 100 percent strike rate.
But yeah. A lot more relieved
_Os_

_Os_ wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:04 am
Raggs wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:31 am
The story is being driven by the English right wing press. Particularly the Telegraph and Daily Mail. They have slotted it into their culture war narrative around race, which always focuses on anything where a white person could be a victim (and definitely not any story where there's victims of white racism), jumps to conclusions, then declares that racism against whites and against blacks is the same. It often blows up in their faces but by then they've moved onto the next story. The golliwog pub was one example, it turned out the whites who were the supposed victims weren't anything of the sort. They're driving this story so hard they've even forced a official response from Sunak on if Bongi is a racist or not.

You can see the editorial direction in this GB News clip with an ex-Sun editor. Claim whites are the victims of structural racism "that's just the way it is", ignore any specifics or get them wrong in this case that "kant" is pronounced "cunt", claim any defence is rubbish whilst jumping to the conclusion, that conclusion being that everyone suffers racism equally.

GB News got their highest ever viewing figures last night in South Africa. A segment of that clip was used in the final episode of Chasing The Sun 2, easily millions of viewers. In the words of Kolisi "the English media is fucked up".

I wonder how producers in SA knew of an obscure loss making bigoted Tory TV channel. :lol:
OomStruisbaai

Bongi's mother verdict on this was interesting. What was Curry's thinking? Dom doos