Women and the wall

Where goats go to escape
Line6 HXFX

So as 80% of women are pursuing 10% of men, (these lads are referred to in the red pill community as Chad's or Tyrones), turns out these princesses hit 32 and having been screwed rotten, and having a massive body count...after partyjng for more than a decade..fail to find men to commit to them.

They have a life plan, which seems great...education, career, fun, then settle down after a decade and a half or partyjng and sex and have a kid...., realising (the wall) that there are no men willing to commit.
The wall remains undefeated.

Turns out men don't want women like this.

There are going to be a generation of cat bothering women, miserable as shit and hating men, who they resent and see as "unwilling to commit".

My suggestion..girls instead of partying, just become a nurse. Nurses have a wild old time, but guys love them. You can come home knackered and not lift a finger and ignore everyone and go straight to sleep... and a bloke will think hey...quite right, you sleep girl. Tough shift huh? Fuck you are awesome

Didn't mean this to be a nurse recruitment advert...but ladies, if you want a guy to prioritise you...get nursing. Guys are gawdamn amazing when you do.
Become a party girl hoe (or 304) and we don't give a shit...you are considered preferable to a wank..but thats it..

Become a nurse and slip into alcoholism, whilst tipping beer everywhere...and then going to sleep, after 20 minutes...and taking the nurse jackie thing
to it's ultimate conclusion.... you will be forgiven quicker than the beer hits the floor.

Awww bless her...she's stressed.
Last edited by Line6 HXFX on Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sockwithaticket

The bar for your posts is so fucking low that it's a tripping hazard in hell, yet somehow you've managed to limbo right under it with this one.
Line6 HXFX

Hey I have been watching pearly things (the female Andrew Tate) for the last two days, slagging off women, and couldn't help thinking "yeah..but what about nurses, they are great..right".

The bar for my posts is international politics, domestic politics, welsh politics, , the DWP murdering people, disability...and now female sociology.

It is vast, all encompassing, relevant and frankly astounding...

This is not as high a bar as your invisible pomposity.. , granted... but as my detractors just tend to post tit pics and laughing emojies and wild accusations and abuse.....I think I do better.
TedMaul

I know you’re unable to have a job but by fuck you patently need one.
Line6 HXFX

TedMaul wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:39 pm I know you’re unable to have a job but by fuck you patently need one.
Erm I don't know what part of the fucking right wing, finger jabbing community you are from, but I haven't had a day off in like 13 years.

I need a fucking rest. Not a job. Like a year off.

I am so tired and have so little sleep...I can see litteral black spots in my right eye,

My Mrs is seriously worried about me.

But hey..finger jab away.

But you probably know how fucking rediculous, right wing self serving contempt for the poor sick and unemployed looks these days.
Uncle fester

PlanetIncel is thataway.

Jim Lahey

The qualiy of class A drugs in the Welsh valleys must be at an all time low.
Ian Madigan for Ireland.
Line6 HXFX

So do you know all those uni grad women who told you " you haven't lived" when you were 20...because you haven't shagged like 14 people, like them, by then (until you went to music college...another story). ..Well turns out they hit 32 and have a body count of 70...and guys are like "nope..fuck that".
You are not the mum of my kid.
So you have 80 % of women chasing 10% of men, and these high value men don't give two shits about them, after they shagged them.. but these womens egos are so big, they think they are high value, too.
Too good for the likes of us.
Instagram further inflates their egos as when they post pics, men from all over the world lust after them.. tens of thousands.

So you now have distinctly average airhead women (2,3,4) thinking they can marry a guy who earns 6 figures (9,10).
I am not kidding, they genuinely do.

They hit a wall (it's basically reality, not a wall) at 32 and then spiral.

So my point is with a nurse, nurses don't give a shit about high value guys, shit one nurse is with me..ffs...they just want to sleep, cuddle, not do shit aou nd the house (she can't even cook ffs) get drunk (the horror) but she sure as shit doesn't give a crap about Instagram or purile shallow attention.

Nurses guys. They bring the best out of us, because they are the best of us.
Raggs

I do love the whole red pill bullshit. Either a bunch of teens/twenties who aren't getting laid as much as they'd like deciding that actually, they're just interested in "high value" women, because they're clearly high value men. Or it's a bunch of old guys, who like to dream about all those young women they could have shagged if they'd wanted to, but wouldn't lower themselves, and now if they're still single, it's still the woman's fault, because clearly she's shagged too many guys for him to be interested in.

Or apparently in Refry's case, women who've shagged around are bad, and he wouldn't want them, whilst being married to someone who he's basically stated has shagged around a lot, but that's OK because reasons.

I suspect he may have just found out about his spouse's previous love life, and he's now flailing a bit.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Line6 HXFX

Raggs is stalking me because I don't agree with the Israeli genocide.

If my lovely Mrs went to Israel, to help..(she wants to) the IDF would just shoot her and laugh.

The IDF love killing angels.

I am not a Catholic, or a Muslim.. neither do I have alterior trad wife motives.. feminism is just a shit show.

I am happy, I don't give a shit...but would I have gone with my Mrs if she had been out partying with multiple men for 15 years?

Do men want to get with masculine females?
Biffer

This is deeply misogynistic, and should be removed.
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
petej

Immature considering how people change in appearance and personality between 15 and 35.
Jim Lahey

Biffer wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:18 pm This is deeply misogynistic, and should be removed.
Poor lad has blown his dole money on cheap cider from the sounds of it.

I'm going to guess Frosty Jacks.
Ian Madigan for Ireland.
Line6 HXFX

Lol...I reckon nurses are the bestest. I am a nurse groupie. 30 years..man and boy.

Am I being cancelled for offering women a clear direction in their lives, a solid career path,?

Ladies...become nurses.

We need nurses.
There is no wall, if you are a nurse.
You can litterally do what the fuck you like.
40 year old nurses are as sexy as 24 year old nurses.

As a nurse you can litterally turn up to your boyfriends parents house pissed, and his mother will treat you like her favourite daughter, and love you the more for it.
Line6 HXFX

I outlined a genuine problem...(talked about in every corner of the internet) ..i.e..women hitting the wall etc. Men just being disgusted and turned off.

I offered a genuine solution..
Become nurses.

Men will love and respect the shit out of you instantly.

Yeah she was a dirty nurse.

Yeah she was a wild nurse.
Fuck she's doing a nurse jackie.........mmmm...O'kay......

The word nurse is instant hoe dis-infectant.

Where else do you get this genius for fuck all?
Gumboot

Biffer wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:18 pm This is deeply misogynistic, and should be removed.
This. He probably thinks he's being dead funny with this drivel.
Uncle fester

Gumboot wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:42 pm
Or we're the fools for giving him the attention he so desperately seeks?
Gumboot

Uncle fester wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:27 pm
I used to try to engage him directly, but soon realised that he doesn't converse, he just lectures. Happy to mostly ignore him now. Not really bothered if he's genuine or a sad wum, but misogynistic shit like this is unfunny and just leaves a bad taste, imho.
Tichtheid

Gumboot wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:37 pm
Uncle fester wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:27 pm

I used to try to engage him directly, but soon realised that he doesn't converse, he just lectures. Happy to mostly ignore him now. Not really bothered if he's genuine or a sad wum, but misogynistic shit like this is unfunny and just leaves a bad taste, imho.
I don't have the PR experience you lot have.

I mistakenly thought the guy was genuine.

The shit in the op on this thread is so far beyond the pale.
Niegs

Are there even any ladies here to see the recruitment pitch?

... and can you blame them for chasing the 10% with the 'quality' that exists out there, esp. given the return of mullets, moustaches, bum bags, etc.?
TedMaul

Line6 HXFX wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:46 pm
TedMaul wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:39 pm I know you’re unable to have a job but by fuck you patently need one.
Erm I don't know what part of the fucking right wing, finger jabbing community you are from, but I haven't had a day off in like 13 years.

I am so tired and have so little sleep...I can see litteral black spots in my right eye,

But you probably know how fucking rediculous, right wing self serving contempt for the poor sick and unemployed looks these days.
You have too much time on your hands and not only burden others with self pity but have a nasty judgemental attitude. It’s borderline rediculous
Uncle fester

Suggestion
Could we just have a single "refry thread" where all the loose bits and bobs lookatme threads can be consigned?

Even if it's a jumble of multiple threads, it won't be any less coherent than his regular threads?
SaintK

TedMaul wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:58 am
Line6 HXFX wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:46 pm

You have too much time on your hands and not only burden others with self pity but have a nasty judgemental attitude. It’s borderline rediculous
Not so much ridiculous as barking!!!
Rhubarb & Custard

Line6 HXFX wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:04 pm

I am happy,
Is happy another of those words that now doesn't mean what it means?
sockwithaticket

Niegs wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:52 am Are there even any ladies here to see the recruitment pitch?

... and can you blame them for chasing the 10% with the 'quality' that exists out there, esp. given the return of mullets, moustaches, bum bags, etc.?
While two of those are inexcusable, I've noticed a sharp increase post-pandemic in music venues no longer allowing rucksacks in that has necessiatated on some level the return of the bum bag. If you want to spin kick and flail your way through a pit or crowd surf or even jump up and down vigourously without losing any of your pocket items you either need a clothing item with zip up pockets or a bum bag.

The trick is to wear it across your body rather than around the waste, obviously that makes it infinitely cooler.
ASMO

Warning has been given
Line6 HXFX

Guys, do you want there to be like millions of Anne F'king Widdecombs bouncing around the place in 6 years, resenting and punishing men and trying to hand cuff pregnant ladies to their hospital beds (...look it up).

Do you want to share a little island with these mad dogs?

This is going to happen if we don't start coming up with solutions.

Lonely Women with zero empathy, who are resenting the fucking grass for looking green, are going to be everywhere, behind the counter of police stations, at the checkouts, in the voting booths.

The moment I knew brexit was won, was when all the embittered, unsmiling, lonely miserable women of my town, who couldn't give a crap about politics turned up to vote.

We should all encourage women to be nurses. They will then probably be too drunk to turn up, but still, least we wouldn't have had brexit.
ASMO

Dude, last warning, one more and you get some time in the cooler