Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 🎄

Where goats go to escape
Marylandolorian

Merry Christmas , jolly Noel.
Sandstorm

:smile: Merry Christmas everyone (of you lovely nutters)
Guy Smiley

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:
mat the expat

Humbug!

But, the lady of the house has just secured the Prawns and Lobster - I've cleaned the pool and headed to Dan's to pick up my usual English Ale selection.

I might enjoy it this year!

Merry Xmas!
Chilli2

Yeah!
A Very Merry Christmas to the 4 x RWC supporters.

Merry Christmas to everyone else!
Insane_Homer

IMG_20231223_210108_126.jpg
IMG_20231223_210108_126.jpg (72.83 KiB) Viewed 684 times
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
Ymx

Merry Xmas you old gits.

One for the lefties
Enjoy your Christmas stuffing.

Enzedder

I drink and I forget things.
Sandstorm

Merry Christmas OomPbClueless
Uncle fester

Enzedder wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:02 am
It's on TV at the moment.

Happy Christmas all.
vball

Just about to go and collect the lad from the pub. Can then tuck into some nibbles and drinks and get ready for the big day of compulsory fun and goodwill. Hope to get through tomorrow without being too grumpy but it will be a surprise if I do. Sponsored a down and out donkey this year rather than some homeless Johnny and "her indoors" was not best pleased. But it was my decision and I care more animals than humans. I am sure it will get mentioned.

Still lots of food and drinks to be had so it is not all a loss.
Romans said ....Illegitimi non carborundum --- Today we say .. WTF
Raggs

Merry Christmas all. Relatively quiet one for us this year, most the extended family are doing their own thing. Gives my mum a break though, last year was fourteen people. The wife has volunteered us for the next big one...
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Ovals

Uncle fester wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:18 pm
Enzedder wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:02 am
It's on TV at the moment.

Happy Christmas all.
Just watched it - always good fun.

Happy Yule one and all.
Raggs

Fun AI Christmas card generator. Take a photo and see what it gives you. This is roughly me in the 70s, after a significant shave!

https://www.christmascards.boo/postcard ... hared=true

Merry Christmas

EDIT - Fair warning! They're not all so flattering! Some of my rugby club have been stitched right up :lol: :lol:
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Gumboot

Eat, drink and be merry, y'all!
OomStruisbaai

God bless.
Chilli

Raggs wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:00 pm Fun AI Christmas card generator. Take a photo and see what it gives you. This is roughly me in the 70s, after a significant shave!

Merry Christmas

EDIT - Fair warning! They're not all so flattering! Some of my rugby club have been stitched right up :lol: :lol:
You are Victor Matfield?
Raggs

Chilli wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:20 am
Raggs wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:00 pm Fun AI Christmas card generator. Take a photo and see what it gives you. This is roughly me in the 70s, after a significant shave!

Merry Christmas

You are Victor Matfield?
I'd have been a lot more use on the rugby pitch if I was that tall.
dkm57

Merry Christmas you lot.
shaggy

So my morning started with a drilling rig breakdown and me getting dragged into a call at 0730 whilst I was out walking the dog.

Just so happens I had repurposed my coffee keep cup for champagne (keeps it lovely and cool) so I was rather more jovial and relaxed for something that was costing 0.5m bucks a day.
Ymx

I got a cold outdoor ice bath thing.

Just tried it with cold water 9 degrees. For 10 minutes.

Holy smoke that felt cold. Couldn’t breathe properly for the first 30 seconds. And it stings.

No idea how Slick handles 4 degrees and similar!
Paddington Bear

Happy Christmas all, not so long until I can stop talking to my relatives and watch the Boxing Day test
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages, What feats he did that day
Slick

Merry Christmas to all you cunts.

Half way through a break at a house with the in-laws and that side of the family. A veritable smorgasbord of undiagnosed, or ignored, mental conditions making it a really miserable few days for me and the kids.

Good wine though.
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
Slick

Ymx wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:29 am I got a cold outdoor ice bath thing.

Just tried it with cold water 9 degrees. For 10 minutes.

Holy smoke that felt cold. Couldn’t breathe properly for the first 30 seconds. And it stings.

No idea how Slick handles 4 degrees and similar!
Good lad! Will take 3 or 4 dips to get a bit used to it but the buzz should see you through!

PS. We call the stinging bright red skin a “Porty Tan” where I’m from
Hal Jordan

Lunch eaten, mother asleep, wife asleep, father watching Doctor reruns, kids doing stuff with their presents. I am about to have a nap myself.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!
TB63

Nadolig Llawen you miserable bastards..

Bridge too far just starting, Xmas is nearly complete..
TB63

Slick

Hal Jordan wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:25 pm Lunch eaten, mother asleep, wife asleep, father watching Doctor reruns, kids doing stuff with their presents. I am about to have a nap myself.

Sounds perfect….. James Cleverly technique?
Simian

Happy Christmas! 🎅
vball

Crivens ... all gone swimming well. Breakfast champers, stiff mid morning Bloody Mary's (with sherry), Cranberry fizz cocktail things and wine uncorked and ready. Bob Ross drawing game (superb) completed with huge amount of joyness.
For first time in 25 years having a great day ... we moved overseas and first born entered the world on Christmas Day only to leave the next day. Me and her thousands of miles from anybody. I have been a Grinch for years at Christmas and kept it quiet. But today ... I feel ... unburdened.

Fuck .. I love my kids and wife most of all ... but fuck it.. love you all.

Be happy with the ones you love and feel dear about. Remember those that have gone or cannot make it around your table.
Romans said ....Illegitimi non carborundum --- Today we say .. WTF
Slick

vball wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:41 pm Crivens ... all gone swimming well. Breakfast champers, stiff mid morning Bloody Mary's (with sherry), Cranberry fizz cocktail things and wine uncorked and ready. Bob Ross drawing game (superb) completed with huge amount of joyness.
For first time in 25 years having a great day ... we moved overseas and first born entered the world on Christmas Day only to leave the next day. Me and her thousands of miles from anybody. I have been a Grinch for years at Christmas and kept it quiet. But today ... I feel ... unburdened.

Fuck .. I love my kids and wife most of all ... but fuck it.. love you all.

Be happy with the ones you love and feel dear about. Remember those that have gone or cannot make it around your table.
XX

Could do with you here
Biffer

Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2019 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
sturginho

Biffer wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:05 pm Hi guys, just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health! These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random message and send it on. So after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy and fulfilling 2019 - you’re the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for. Best wishes, Helen
:clap:

Merry Christmas Helen!
Sandstorm

Helen was always a perfect gent.
Ymx

Slick wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:28 pm
Hal Jordan wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:25 pm Lunch eaten, mother asleep, wife asleep, father watching Doctor reruns, kids doing stuff with their presents. I am about to have a nap myself.

Sounds perfect….. James Cleverly technique?
:lol: :lol: