Royal family in the news again...

Where goats go to escape
tc27

Heard on the jungle drums a big announcement is imminent..one with legal implications.
lemonhead

Jay Rayner say nay. And he should no.
Uncle fester

Divorce?
Blackmac

Even Twitter has a disclaimer on that load of pish.
Paddington Bear

As funny as some of the conspiracies are, didn’t she say she’d be out of action until Easter in the first place?
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages, What feats he did that day
Sandstorm

Kate’s health update announcement :sad:
C69

Spit it out ffs what is happening
Margin__Walker

C69 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:37 pm Spit it out ffs what is happening
My money is on nothing.
tc27

The 'legal implications' makes me think C3 is much worse than announced and a regency or even abdication maybe in the offing.
tabascoboy

tc27 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:16 am The 'legal implications' makes me think C3 is much worse than announced and a regency or even abdication maybe in the offing.
It's simply not true, he's fine...

lemonhead

Genuinely hope it isn't another Fritz III.
Biffer

The lunacy of social media is thoroughly entertaining here. ‘ThE bBc LoGo Is BlAcK!!!’ - yeah it usually is.
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
yermum

Googling “prince of pegging” is interesting if you give a fuck about such things….
troglodiet

tc27 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:16 am The 'legal implications' makes me think C3 is much worse than announced and a regency or even abdication maybe in the offing.
An abdication with Will taking over can only be a good thing for the Monarchy imo.

The "Where's Kate" game is definitely a huge improvement over "Where's Waldo". Much more entertaining. But some "conspiracy theories" aren't really that impossible to be true. Especially the one about Will cheating on Kate with the horse-face chick. Them princes have a habit of cheating on babes with horse-faces.
Glaston

Momentous news, though I bet Clarkson wished she visited his shop.
Hal Jordan

FFS, she had a hysterectomy and the Palace aren't going to give us the gory details. However, they have handled the matter spectacularly badly, it will be a case study on how not to do PR in future years.

Unless William has gone proper old school and shut her up in a nunnery or a castle in Wales so she's out of the way whilst he carries on with the mistress in plain sight.
Slick

Hal Jordan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:16 pm FFS, she had a hysterectomy and the Palace aren't going to give us the gory details. However, they have handled the matter spectacularly badly, it will be a case study on how not to do PR in future years.

Unless William has gone proper old school and shut her up in a nunnery or a castle in Wales so she's out of the way whilst he carries on with the mistress in plain sight.
My wife, who do be fair does have a few friends close to the action, is convinced that William is a top shagger and Kate has had enough.
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
Jim Lahey

Slick wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:22 pm
Hal Jordan wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:16 pm FFS, she had a hysterectomy and the Palace aren't going to give us the gory details. However, they have handled the matter spectacularly badly, it will be a case study on how not to do PR in future years.

My wife, who do be fair does have a few friends close to the action, is convinced that William is a top shagger and Kate has had enough.
Now there is a rumour we can all support.

Lefties and feminists can get angry and upset over William/The Royal Family in general being a bunch of misogynists, with Kate turning into the new glamourous Lady Di character. And then the royalists can have her as a bogeyman figure like Meghan, and give her shit for not taking one for the team and keeping her grievances private.

Looking forward to seeing this one play out :thumbup:
Ian Madigan for Ireland.
Biffer

That’s what I’ve thought all along. 42 years old, three kids, tubes tied.
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
dpedin

Slick wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:22 pm

Of course they all shag each other, that's what the toffs do, it's all a game for them. There is a long history of almost every Monarch shagging around including Charlie boy who we all know was shagging Fag Ash Lil, sorry Camila whilst he was engaged and then married to Diana. She was doing the same. It would be more of a surprise if Billy Boy wasn't shagging some young thing from a posh family during a shooting party on some remote estate somewhere.
C69

Who the fuck is Rose Hanbury?
SaintK

C69 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:43 pm Who the fuck is Rose Hanbury?
....................and who gives a flying fuck!!!
JM2K6

To paraphrase Twitter, "a hills-have-eyes version of Kate Middleton"

She's married to some guy many years her senior who spends his entire time living in France with his confirmed bachelor friend
C69

JM2K6 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:55 pm

She's married to some guy many years her senior who spends his entire time living in France with his confirmed bachelor friend
Thanks
Dinsdale Piranha

JM2K6 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:55 pm

No doubt he's also a lover of musical theatre.

I thought the general rule of royalty was you could shag whoever you liked but were supposed to be discreet.
Tichtheid

Name Calling

Some names like Beauchamp,
get mispronounced
unless you teauchamp,

thought Niamh Cholmondley,
glolmondley.

Bran Bilston

(ps, I had never heard of Rose whatserface or her husband until reading this thread, that's what made me think of BB's poem)
Sandstorm

Kate has cancer. Poor woman. :sad:
geordie_6

Sandstorm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:05 pm Kate has cancer. Poor woman. :sad:
Too much to hope that people will mind their fucking business now?
Sandstorm

geordie_6 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:16 pm
Not likely
Hugo

Awful news.
Jim Lahey

Damn, shit news.
Well she'll hopefully have some great medical care and it'll be taken care of.
Ian Madigan for Ireland.
Guy Smiley

Sandstorm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm
Not likely
3 staff members at the 'prestigious' private clinic she was treated at suspended over snooping into her medical records, FFS.
Uncle fester

That's a bit shit, isn't it.
bogbunny

Hoping for a full recovery.
fishfoodie

Guy Smiley wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:38 pm
Sandstorm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:17 pm

Not likely
3 staff members at the 'prestigious' private clinic she was treated at suspended over snooping into her medical records, FFS.
It's okay, I'm sure the lovely people in Fleet Street wouldn't dream of publishing materials that were obtained illegally :roll:

Maybe Kensington House et al should have been the teensiest bit more supportive of the various attempts to rein in the tabloids, & bring the bastards to book for the phone hacking & all the other illegal shit, & not delude themselves that they could control them, or dictate terms.
Paddington Bear

There’s people here and elsewhere who would happily describe themselves as being immune to conspiracy theories and fake news, who jumped at various stories on this one because it suited their politics. You’d like to think it would cause some self-reflection, but it won’t.
Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, But he'll remember with advantages, What feats he did that day
Calculon

Paddington Bear wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:54 am There’s people here and elsewhere who would happily describe themselves as being immune to conspiracy theories and fake news, who jumped at various stories on this one because it suited their politics. You’d like to think it would cause some self-reflection, but it won’t.
Isn't it your own politics that's causing you to be over sensitive to gossip that could be considered damaging to the Royal Family. Admittedly I haven't read every post on this thread but speculating on wether William is having an affair, or Charle's cancer has got worse is hardly lizard people level of conspiracy.
Paddington Bear

Calculon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:48 am
Paddington Bear wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:54 am There’s people here and elsewhere who would happily describe themselves as being immune to conspiracy theories and fake news, who jumped at various stories on this one because it suited their politics. You’d like to think it would cause some self-reflection, but it won’t.
Isn't it your own politics that's causing you to be over sensitive to gossip that could be considered damaging to the Royal Family. Admittedly I haven't read every post on this thread but speculating on wether William is having an affair, or Charle's cancer has got worse is hardly lizard people level of conspiracy.
My post was self-explanatory. The venn diagram of people who’d consider themselves well above conspiracy theories and those breathlessly talking about various affairs/women Kate had definitely beaten to death is not far off a circle. The answer to where she was was always obvious as they’d announced she’d be out the public eye until Easter. I’ll admit the Brazilian Butt Lift theory was very funny.

Anyway, fuck cancer, no one and no family deserves to go through it
C69

Explain how to you the stories suited their politics.
I think you are a tad obsessed, this is not about politics at all.
It's more about the Hello culture and click bait.