President Biden and US politics catchall

Where goats go to escape
Guy Smiley

Flockwitt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:18 pm Marjorie Taylor Greene filed a motion to remove GOP House Speaker Mike Johnson, but without requesting privilige so it's a political stunt that'll just sit there as a potential threat for now.

PIty somebody can't do the same for his Trumphood.
I saw a thread on this earlier (on @threads) and I hadn't realised MGT is called Meth Barbie by some. Apologies ifanyone has already posted that here and I missed it...

but Meth Barbie.
Flockwitt

Guy Smiley wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:11 am
Flockwitt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:18 pm Marjorie Taylor Greene filed a motion to remove GOP House Speaker Mike Johnson, but without requesting privilige so it's a political stunt that'll just sit there as a potential threat for now.

I saw a thread on this earlier (on @threads) and I hadn't realised MGT is called Meth Barbie by some. Apologies ifanyone has already posted that here and I missed it...

but Meth Barbie.
Probably a bit unkind to Meth tbh.
Kiwias

but Meth Barbie.
I can't shake the image of Matt Gaetz as her Ken.
fishfoodie

Kiwias wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:42 am

but Meth Barbie.
Shes thirty years too old for Matt's tastes
Insane_Homer

434302649_375592155382707_4925499931016113943_n.jpg
434302649_375592155382707_4925499931016113943_n.jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.”
Guy Smiley

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kiwias

fishfoodie wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:07 pm
Kiwias wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:42 am

but Meth Barbie.
Shes thirty years too old for Matt's tastes
Does she have a daughter?
Guy Smiley

She has two but they may also be too old for Gaetz...

fishfoodie

Today's the big day :grin:

TB63

NY Appellate Court reduces Trump bond to $175 million and gives him 10 more days to come up with the money.
But he's also in court for the hush money case today...

Cue tiny accordion hands bleating he's done nothing wrong..
fishfoodie

TB63 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:18 pm
NY Appellate Court reduces Trump bond to $175 million and gives him 10 more days to come up with the money.

So much for justice being blind, & equal for all !

"Sorry Judge, I've already spent $300 million of the $450 million I stole, so how about I give you the 150 back while my appeal is pending, because I'm definitely going to give you the rest if my appeal fails"

:roll:
convoluted

fishfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:00 pm Today's the big day :grin:

So, how's today's seizure going, fella?
Any updates for us?
inactionman

convoluted wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 pm

Any updates for us?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68659100

You're welcome.
TB63

Any updates for us?
Well hello again, nice to see you pop up your head, why have you been missing for so long? Let me think for a bit..

Ok, that took a millisecond, the orange fuck gibbon has been in so much shit he's started marketing himself as Trump Fertilizer..

One piece of alleged good news has you crowing like a rooster who's discovered it's grown Fatima Whitbread's bollocks overnight, btw, he still owes the full amount, and Mar A Lardo still isn't worth 50 to a 100 times more...
Rhubarb & Custard

fishfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:44 pm

"Sorry Judge, I've already spent $300 million of the $450 million I stole, so how about I give you the 150 back while my appeal is pending, because I'm definitely going to give you the rest if my appeal fails"

I really don't mind in this the notion of working to allow an appeal.

I suspect I might have some concerns about the statements saying trust us we really tried to secure a bond and you'll just have to take our word for that, that seems... questionable. But more broadly if this wasn't Trump the overall concept doesn't seem outlandish, to work with a defendant to facilitate an appeal, that I can see as a virtue

Yes it exposes the people of NY in the interim, but I don't think we need to worry. What I would be far more concerned about is dragging out the appeal, or some bizarre adjustments on appeal
TB63

fishfoodie

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:33 pm

I suspect I might have some concerns about the statements saying trust us we really tried to secure a bond and you'll just have to take our word for that, that seems... questionable. But more broadly if this wasn't Trump the overall concept doesn't seem outlandish, to work with a defendant to facilitate an appeal, that I can see as a virtue

Yes it exposes the people of NY in the interim, but I don't think we need to worry. What I would be far more concerned about is dragging out the appeal, or some bizarre adjustments on appeal
BUT WHY DOES THIS CUNT GET THIS BREAK !!!

I just watched a video that listed bonds that were up to $1.5 BILLION !!, the companies they were levied against didn't get to plead poverty for their damages & negotiate lower bonds ?
Rhubarb & Custard

fishfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 pm
Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:33 pm

BUT WHY DOES THIS CUNT GET THIS BREAK !!!

I just watched a video that listed bonds that were up to $1.5 BILLION !!, the companies they were levied against didn't get to plead poverty for their damages & negotiate lower bonds ?
I'm in favour of someone who has difficulty raising the funds without incurring harm being allowed to appeal, that holds even if I don't like Trump. The law at times works to protect the worst so it can protect the best, it's just how it needs to be. Even if in many other instances the law is badly failing society and I'd broadly think Trump should already be in jail
inactionman

So, is he going to stump up for this one or start whining again in 10 days?
fishfoodie

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:47 pm I'm in favour of someone who has difficulty raising the funds without incurring harm being allowed to appeal, that holds even if I don't like Trump. The law at times works to protect the worst so it can protect the best, it's just how it needs to be. Even if in many other instances the law is badly failing society and I'd broadly think Trump should already be in jail
Fine; just run for office in NY, get elected, then convince enough of your fellow law makers to change the state law !

Best of luck getting elected on a platform that the State is being too mean to white collar criminals.

In the meanwhile the appeals court has just torn up the rule that applies to everyone else, & done so without any evidence that the traitor approached a single bond agency, or that he doesn't actually have enough cash on hand to just pay it himself !

All because Democrats are so desperate to not appear bias, that they bend over backwards to be bias in favour of a piece of shit who with run them all out of office if he gets re-elected, & has made no secret of his plans to do so !

They need to realize this isn't a Marquess of Queensberry Rules situation; biting, kicking eye gouging are all perfectly correct when facing a enemy who is prepared to, Burn. Everything. Down. !
Rhubarb & Custard

fishfoodie wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:12 pm
Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:47 pm I'm in favour of someone who has difficulty raising the funds without incurring harm being allowed to appeal, that holds even if I don't like Trump. The law at times works to protect the worst so it can protect the best, it's just how it needs to be. Even if in many other instances the law is badly failing society and I'd broadly think Trump should already be in jail
Fine; just run for office in NY, get elected, then convince enough of your fellow law makers to change the state law !

Best of luck getting elected on a platform that the State is being too mean to white collar criminals.

In the meanwhile the appeals court has just torn up the rule that applies to everyone else, & done so without any evidence that the traitor approached a single bond agency, or that he doesn't actually have enough cash on hand to just pay it himself !

All because Democrats are so desperate to not appear bias, that they bend over backwards to be bias in favour of a piece of shit who with run them all out of office if he gets re-elected, & has made no secret of his plans to do so !

They need to realize this isn't a Marquess of Queensberry Rules situation; biting, kicking eye gouging are all perfectly correct when facing a enemy who is prepared to, Burn. Everything. Down. !
I would be surprised if this is the first bond reduced in value for 'reasons'. And I don't think the courts should be looking at this as Democrats, even if they happen to vote just that way

Though in this case I would perhaps have some problems with the supposed specifics team racist have taken to secure a bond. Still, if the courts are happy with whatever steps were taken I can see why they've reduced the value, mind I can see why they'd have stuck with the same enforcement value too and not granted such boon to team orange sex assault
Sinkers

He really is being offered every curtesy and more. and still whining like a brat.

Any normal person would have been immediately secreted off to a top security military black hole with the documents thing, for example
Kiwias

Sinkers wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:01 am He really is being offered every curtesy and more. and still whining like a brat.

Any normal person would have been immediately secreted off to a top security military black hole with the documents thing, for example
I also wonder why the court has not ordered him to produce proof of his actually having approached 30 companies for a bond. So far, it seems that it is a matter of just blind trust.
Marylandolorian

Any updates for us?
Did you order yours?

https://abc7ny.com/trump-is-selling-god ... /14574232/
TB63

Hes not well..

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1772703096545710583?s=20
I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE.
Buden ???
inactionman

TB63 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:19 am Hes not well..

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1772703096545710583?s=20
I’m not running to terminate the ACA, AS CROOKED JOE BUDEN DISINFORMATES AND MISINFORMATES ALL THE TIME, I’m running to CLOSE THE BORDER, STOP INFLATION, MAKE OUR ECONOMY GREAT, STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY, AND MAKE THE ACA, or OBAMACARE, AS IT IS KNOWN, MUCH BETTER, STRONGER, AND FAR LESS EXPENSIVE.
Terminate the ACA and make it stronger?

Its bold, I'll give him that.
Uncle fester

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-s ... 51528.html

Not bad for a company with revenue of 1.5 million last year...

Wallstreetbets on reddit all over this.
Biffer

Uncle fester wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:27 am https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-s ... 51528.html

I particularly enjoyed the observation that there are waffle house locations that have a bigger monthly turnover than truth social has annually.
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
inactionman

Uncle fester wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:27 am https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-s ... 51528.html

Makes you wonder how much NPR would be worth, if he can get $8B for that mess.

ASMO, get on it son.
TB63

So now the oompa loompa is complaining about Rona McDonald's sacking from NBC, the same piece of dog shit he had ousted from her role as chairperson of the RNC....
TB63

RFK Jr.’s newly-announced running mate, Nicole Shanahan, is anti-IVF just like many Republicans.

She says women who have fertility issues can conceive children through “exposure to sunlight” instead.
Kiwias

TB63 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am
RFK Jr.’s newly-announced running mate, Nicole Shanahan, is anti-IVF just like many Republicans.

She says women who have fertility issues can conceive children through “exposure to sunlight” instead.
:Bulldog:
fishfoodie

This is a woman who had an affair with the Space Karen, so she has many, many issues :???:
Hal Jordan

fishfoodie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 pm

This is a woman who had an affair with the Space Karen, so she has many, many issues :???:
I assume he kept opening the curtains so that she was bathed in solar radiance to increase the chances of another little Musk in his never-ending quest to father an army of them.
TB63

Such a heartwarming message.....
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
TB63

Judge Merchan granted the Manhattan District Attorney's motion tonight to extend the gag order on Trump to the family members of the Judge and prosecutors assigned to the case. This comes after Trump repeatedly attacked the judge's daughter over the past week on Truth Social.
fishfoodie

TB63 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:09 am
Judge Merchan granted the Manhattan District Attorney's motion tonight to extend the gag order on Trump to the family members of the Judge and prosecutors assigned to the case. This comes after Trump repeatedly attacked the judge's daughter over the past week on Truth Social.
One of the former prosecutors has pointed out that threatening the President is a criminal offense, so by posting the video of Biden hog tied in the back of a pickup, the Traitor, it can be argued, has violated the terms of his bond in DC & Georgia, as well as NY, by committing a criminal offense while out on bond, & as such any of these Prosecutions could seek to have his bail revoked !

Judge Merchan has also laid a landmine too with the revised gag order, by reminding him that if he breaches the order, he will be breaking NY Criminal law ......
Blackmac

fishfoodie wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:08 pm
One of the former prosecutors has pointed out that threatening the President is a criminal offense, so by posting the video of Biden hog tied in the back of a pickup, the Traitor, it can be argued, has violated the terms of his bond in DC & Georgia, as well as NY, by committing a criminal offense while out on bond, & as such any of these Prosecutions could seek to have his bail revoked !

Judge Merchan has also laid a landmine too with the revised gag order, by reminding him that if he breaches the order, he will be breaking NY Criminal law ......
Fuck. All. Will. Happen!!
Rhubarb & Custard

Blackmac wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:18 pm

I'd like to know what happens if a judge orders him to jail and the Secret Service say no, we can't protect him there. Recent history says there are plenty of Trump toadies in the SS, even before they might have a point, and for sure the makings of a point

Do they let out all prisoners as they shouldn't be getting detained in unsafe conditions, or do they allow Trump to serve time at a luxury resort, or maybe even Trump resort?
Sandstorm

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:47 am
Blackmac wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:18 pm

I'd like to know what happens if a judge orders him to jail and the Secret Service say no, we can't protect him there. Recent history says there are plenty of Trump toadies in the SS, even before they might have a point, and for sure the makings of a point

Do they let out all prisoners as they shouldn't be getting detained in unsafe conditions, or do they allow Trump to serve time at a luxury resort, or maybe even Trump resort?
House arrest at his pink palace in Florida. Cut off his on-the-road campaigning and he'll lose his mind!