President Biden and US politics catchall

Where goats go to escape
Kiwias

sockwithaticket wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:19 pm
sturginho wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm
Enzedder wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:35 pm It will be impossible to find a jury in the Trump trial. There are not enough people who do not have a strong opinion about the man already.,

And, if there are any, would you want them anywhere near a jury?
Is it true that one juror has been dismissed because fox leaked their name and address?
I've seen the story all over reddit today, although it was presented as the juror's decision. Understandably, they fear what might happen with their personal information out there in front of the MAGA crowd.
The judge has made a request that media cease detailed reporting of information concerning jurors but I agree with Enzed that it should have been an anonymous jury from the start. I suspect that will be the standard in ongoing trials of the Fat Orange Buffoon.
Guy Smiley

Kiwias wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 am
sockwithaticket wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:19 pm
sturginho wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:39 pm

Is it true that one juror has been dismissed because fox leaked their name and address?
I've seen the story all over reddit today, although it was presented as the juror's decision. Understandably, they fear what might happen with their personal information out there in front of the MAGA crowd.
The judge has made a request that media cease detailed reporting of information concerning jurors but I agree with Enzed that it should have been an anonymous jury from the start. I suspect that will be the standard in ongoing trials of the Fat Orange Buffoon.
When he and his team are sitting there googling juror's names in the courtroom while they are being screened I think you have a problem with intimidation and attempt to influence.
Enzedder

Trump.jpg
Trump.jpg (24.46 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
I drink and I forget things.
Sinkers

12 jurors confirmed? And 7 allegations of contempt re the gagging orders raised by the prosecution.
TB63

Hal Jordan

Sinkers wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am 12 jurors confirmed? And 7 allegations of contempt re the gagging orders raised by the prosecution.
His pathetic little go cannot handle anything other than undying praise and unconditional agreement with whatever is floating through his senile, drug addled brain at that exact moment, can it?

Such small dick energy it's actually retreated into his body and acts like a cloaca.
Sinkers

That article TB just posted reminds us it’s his strategy - to attack everything, discredit, undermine everything and everyone involved, always playing the victim.
And even if he loses, his base will be lapping that up - at just a little $$ a pop it’s money well spent.
Kiwias

Sinkers wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:49 am That article TB just posted reminds us it’s his strategy - to attack everything, discredit, undermine everything and everyone involved, always playing the victim.
And even if he loses, his base will be lapping that up - at just a little $$ a pop it’s money well spent.
As the article makes clear, he has been doing this his whole life and knows no other way of behaving. Unfortunately, I still am of the belief that he will not serve any time behind bars as much as he deserves to be chucked in there.
TB63

Got to love Moskowitz..

inactionman

TB63 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm Got to love Moskowitz..

I'm always surprised Chamberlain gets such a reaming.

He knew war was coming, he knew Britain was utterly unprepared for it.

He certainly doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Marjorie Taylor-Greene. She is utterly, utterly, dreadful, it's like she tries to be an utter arsehole.
fishfoodie

inactionman wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm

He certainly doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Marjorie Taylor-Greene. She is utterly, utterly, dreadful, it's like she tries to be an utter arsehole.
He sold the Czechs down the river !

“How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas-masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing. It seems still more impossible that a quarrel which has already been settled in principle should be the subject of war."

Sounds like familiar sentiments to the MTGs of this world.
inactionman

fishfoodie wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 pm

“How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas-masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing. It seems still more impossible that a quarrel which has already been settled in principle should be the subject of war."

He could have declared war and lost in 3 weeks flat. Realpolitik, I'm afraid.
fishfoodie

inactionman wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 pm

He could have allied with the Russians & French, to protect Poland, which was on offer, & would have meant that at least one of these allies had a border with Poland, but instead he fucked about & in the end Stalin decided to used his own Realpolitik & signed a deal of his own for half of Poland !
geordie_6

Someone's just set fire to themselves outside of the court room.

Trying to match the Shitgibbon's tan?
Uncle fester

geordie_6 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm Someone's just set fire to themselves outside of the court room.

Trying to match the Shitgibbon's tan?
Fanatics going to fanatic.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dApp_Other
TB63

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1781402125592936793

Seems at first glance, conspiracy theory nutbar..
TB63

petej

fishfoodie wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 pm

He could have allied with the Russians & French, to protect Poland, which was on offer, & would have meant that at least one of these allies had a border with Poland, but instead he fucked about & in the end Stalin decided to used his own Realpolitik & signed a deal of his own for half of Poland !
The French were crushed pretty rapidly and the Russians had fuck all capability at that point. Stalin was most certainly not to be trusted. So yes he could have allied with them but in reality Germany was miles ahead with their military industrial base at that point. So chamberlain said that but I doubt he believed it.
laurent

petej wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:57 pm
fishfoodie wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:57 pm

The French were crushed pretty rapidly and the Russians had fuck all capability at that point. Stalin was most certainly not to be trusted. So yes he could have allied with them but in reality Germany was miles ahead with their military industrial base at that point. So chamberlain said that but I doubt he believed it.
The Germans had very little then, most of their tanks for the French and Polish campaigns where Czech.
TB63

:grin:

TB63

The bloke who set himself on fire... Totally sane...

fishfoodie

Fun & Games with probably the first substantial hearing in the case, the Sandoval, where the DA lets the defense know that if the lying fuck decides to get in the witness box, then they plan on asking questions he's lied on in the past, but this time it'll be perjury, or pleading the 5th ....

This is the first actual criminal case he's facing, & that makes a difference; he could lie his way thru a deposition in the Carroll case, & be found to be a liar, but that just cost him money; this time, if he lies about a matter of fact now, the orange fuck goes to prison !

... so he is best served to plead the 5th, & then those 10 seconds of tape get played on a loop by the Biden campaign from now till November, & the Democrats get control of both Houses & the Presidency !!!!!
TB63

Sandoval breakdown..

TB63

Hot damn. The day's hearing was coming to a close. Trump just got dressed down.

"Contempt hearing Tuesday," Merchan said.

Trump stood, thinking it was over.

Merchan, in a firm voice: "Sir, can you please have a seat."

He waved his hand down... like a dad talking to his son.
Trump stayed fuming in his seat until the judge left the courtroom, then he got up and made straight for the wooden double doors in the back.

He was furious. And he clicked his tongue as he walked.
Petulant fucktard..
fishfoodie

TB63 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:10 am
Hot damn. The day's hearing was coming to a close. Trump just got dressed down.

"Contempt hearing Tuesday," Merchan said.

Trump stood, thinking it was over.

Merchan, in a firm voice: "Sir, can you please have a seat."

He waved his hand down... like a dad talking to his son.
Trump stayed fuming in his seat until the judge left the courtroom, then he got up and made straight for the wooden double doors in the back.

He was furious. And he clicked his tongue as he walked.
Petulant fucktard..
Apparently he hasn't been standing for the Judge at all, so the Judge should add this to the list for the hearing on Tuesday.
TB63

Yup..
Spoiler
Show
When Donald Trump was asked how 1,000 Americans dying a day could possibly mean Covid was “under control” he said, “it is what it is.”
So forgive me if I don’t give a flying fuck about how hard it is to sit in a cold courtroom.

When a military widow was mourning the loss of her husband, Trump told her “he knew what he had signed up for.”
So forgive me if I don’t give a fuck about how embarrassing it is to trend for publicly passing gas in the middle of publicly passing out.

While a rabid mob of Trump crazed zombies beat our Capitol police with their own shields, tased them and sprayed them with chemicals, he sat and watched it unfold on tv.
So forgive me if I don’t give a fuck about how much endurance sitting in a chair with your mouth shut requires.

When a beautiful young boy nicknamed “Smiley” was murdered in his school, Trump said we had to “get over it.”
So forgive me if I don’t give a fuck about how challenging it is to stay awake when grownups are discussing the crimes you committed.

When a young woman was killed, Trump lied about personally speaking with her family because he didn’t actually give a shit about any of them & just wanted to use her death for fear mongering propaganda.
So forgive me if I don’t give a fuck about him maybe missing his trophy wife’s kid’s graduation.

He golfed and tweeted while refrigerator trucks piled up with bodies. He ate lunch while the men and women defending our Capitol were nearly crushed to death. He joked when Paul Pelosi was attacked by a man with a hammer. He has intentionally stoked, poked, primed and prodded the cult to commit acts of violence against his foes and their families. He’s pardoned some of the most viscous, evil creatures on earth while praising despots & dictators as being “strong” at the same time. He fell “in love” with Otto Warmbier’s murderer, and became BFF’s with Khashoggi’s.
So please forgive me if I don’t give a single, solitary flying fuck about how much personal fortitude it requires for him to sit his criminal conman, racist, rapist fat ass down in a goddamn chair in between feeding times four fucking times a week.

Because I really, really do not give a motherfucking fuck about how “hard” he thinks he has it because at this particular moment in time, the worst consequence he’s ever faced for his lifetime of depravity, is to have to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up for a couple of hours a couple of days a week.

Forgive me but I just can’t seem to find a single goddamn fuck to give.
Kiwias

New York AG calling for the $175m bond lodged so he can appeal his fraud case to be nullified because of irregularities. Who'd have thunk that a mate of Trump might not be all above board?

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... ut-effect/
Guy Smiley

Jimmy Kimmel having a bit of fun...

Kiwias

The FOB* is still ranting on about presidential immunity, seemingly blissfully unaware of the fact that no president has even been indicted by the opposing party before him.
“IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY,” the former president posted on his Truth Social account Saturday morning. “WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!”
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... ourt-case/
TB63

https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C6AGKtfvt-u
MAGA is literally apologizing to Putin after the House passed Ukraine aid today. How embarrassing, traitorous, and un-American.
Kiwias

TB63 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:16 am https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C6AGKtfvt-u
MAGA is literally apologizing to Putin after the House passed Ukraine aid today. How embarrassing, traitorous, and un-American.
Who was the Democrat congressman who called the GOP the "Party of Putin", causing an eruption of protests? The regulations prohibit personal attacks such as that but contain nothing about calling the party all sorts of names, apparently, so he faces no action of any kind.
fishfoodie

Kiwias wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:45 am The FOB* is still ranting on about presidential immunity, seemingly blissfully unaware of the fact that no president has even been indicted by the opposing party before him.
“IF IMMUNITY IS NOT GRANTED TO A PRESIDENT, EVERY PRESIDENT THAT LEAVES OFFICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INDICTED BY THE OPPOSING PARTY,” the former president posted on his Truth Social account Saturday morning. “WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNITY, A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FUNCTION!”
It also rather ignores the fact that Nixon sought a pardon from Ford after he resigned, which showed that (a) a President can't pardon themselves, & (b) he had no immunity for acts committed during his Presidency
Kiwias

fishfoodie wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:38 am
Kiwias wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:45 am The FOB* is still ranting on about presidential immunity, seemingly blissfully unaware of the fact that no president has even been indicted by the opposing party before him.
It also rather ignores the fact that Nixon sought a pardon from Ford after he resigned, which showed that (a) a President can't pardon themselves, & (b) he had no immunity for acts committed during his Presidency
Alternative facts rule MAGA-world.
Uncle fester

So Trump's best path would be to support another Republican in return for them pardoning him?
fishfoodie

Uncle fester wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:14 pm

So Trump's best path would be to support another Republican in return for them pardoning him?
Yes !

Which you'd imagine will be what the leaders in the GOP are hoping will happen, & why the other GOP Candidates all let him know they'd provide one. The problem is the orange turd is incapable of conceding that this the best plan to keep him out of prison.
Biffer

Kiwias wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:20 am
TB63 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:16 am https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C6AGKtfvt-u
Who was the Democrat congressman who called the GOP the "Party of Putin", causing an eruption of protests? The regulations prohibit personal attacks such as that but contain nothing about calling the party all sorts of names, apparently, so he faces no action of any kind.
Was it the same guy who put forward the amendment appointing MTG as President Putin’s representative to Congress?
And are there two g’s in Bugger Off?
Uncle fester

Trump reminds me of that scene in season 1 of GOT where Ned Stark does his big move against the Lannisters and Cersei just tears up the document Ned was using to justify his move. Completely illegal but when you run through procedure for a short cut like that, who is going to argue.
Kiwias

Grifter's wife be grifter.

https://melaniatrump.com/jewelry
Niegs

TB63

Vile scum..