President Biden and US politics catchall

Where goats go to escape
fishfoodie

The traitor seems to think he'll get some kind of Political or Financial benefit if he gets slung in gaol for a few hours, but them again, he thought there'd be massed ranks of his loons outside Court every day, & look how that worked out !

He only understands his base, & never seems to get that they're irrelevant to his getting re-elected, what matters is the independents, & everything he's done since he was elected has driven them away, & a stunt like breaking the gag order again will just confirm that he isn't fit for any elected office. People are fed up with the circus.
Rhubarb & Custard

TB63 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:45 pm
Make my day, punk....
Merchan's signature, is he doodling two or three bell-ends?
convoluted

** Emergency Alert !!
** Emergency Alert !!

This is ominous and terrifying.

They're there
up in the hills.

Arming
training
plotting.

Waiting for Trump's signal to attack.

Up there
in the hills
(somewhere)

https://www.politicalflare.com/2024/05/ ... -he-loses/
David in Gwent

At this stage I actually think we're being trolled by whomever controls Biden. His latest gaffe is just so stupid, it's got to be on purpose.
fishfoodie

And again, in another closed Primary.

Rhubarb & Custard

I certainly hope Trump has that problem, among others, but we don't know if they're merely protesting in a primary they know he'll win, and we don't know how those annoyed with Biden will actually go in a GE either.

And there is the teensy snag of the Electoral College
TB63

Shocking, absolutely shocking. How dare these mothers give birth to a baby in the ninth month..

Slick

TB63 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:50 am Shocking, absolutely shocking. How dare these mothers give birth to a baby in the ninth month..

At this stage I actually think we're being trolled by whomever controls Trump. His latest gaffe is just so stupid, it's got to be on purpose
All the money you made will never buy back your soul
Sandstorm

Slick wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 am
TB63 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:50 am Shocking, absolutely shocking. How dare these mothers give birth to a baby in the ninth month..

At this stage I actually think we're being trolled by whomever controls Trump. His latest gaffe is just so stupid, it's got to be on purpose
I disagree. Trump think's he's a genius and can think on his feet, so he clearly doesn't bother to prepare before going in front of the cameras. So he gets up there and just waffles on whatever topic is topical today. Hence the absolute crap that comes out of his stupid mouth all the time....
David in Gwent

It's almost like you people have an actual mental illness.
Sandstorm

David in Gwent wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:35 am It's almost like you people have an actual mental illness.
I'll bow to your experience on what that might look like.
David in Gwent

Sandstorm wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 am
David in Gwent wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:35 am It's almost like you people have an actual mental illness.
You Saffas, that left your home and made your way to the UK appear to carry a lot of white guilt around with, so much so that you try and project onto everyone else.

Being Left and woke won't assuage your guilt, just try and be normal.
Sandstorm

David in Gwent wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:44 am
Being Left and woke won't assuage your guilt,
I'm so far from Woke, your head would spin if you knew. :lol:
just try and be normal.
You first :wave:
David in Gwent

Sandstorm wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:46 am
Being Left and woke won't assuage your guilt,
I'm so far from Woke, your head would spin if you knew. :lol:
just try and be normal.
You first :wave:
Your white guilt doesn't do anyone any favours, including black Africans.
LoveOfTheGame

Sandstorm wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:40 am
You Saffas, that left your home and made your way to the UK appear to carry a lot of white guilt around with, so much so that you try and project onto everyone else.

Being Left and woke won't assuage your guilt, just try and be normal.
Oh I get it, it's wacky Wednesday today. :wave:
TB63

Kiwias

TB63 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:46 am
Highly amusing
Flockwitt

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:44 am I certainly hope Trump has that problem, among others, but we don't know if they're merely protesting in a primary they know he'll win, and we don't know how those annoyed with Biden will actually go in a GE either.

He's definitely got a problem - the question is how much it will matter in the states up for grabs vs those who will go his way regardless. But there is a section of Republicans that will vote Biden this time round. Not big vs the MAGAs still they are there.
Uncle fester

My j1 town is in the news.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... bal-lecter

Also Hannibal the cannibal is good?
Rhubarb & Custard

Flockwitt wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:18 am
Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:44 am I certainly hope Trump has that problem, among others, but we don't know if they're merely protesting in a primary they know he'll win, and we don't know how those annoyed with Biden will actually go in a GE either.

He's definitely got a problem - the question is how much it will matter in the states up for grabs vs those who will go his way regardless. But there is a section of Republicans that will vote Biden this time round. Not big vs the MAGAs still they are there.
I've given up having any notion how people will vote when clearly huge numbers of people will believe in a fantasy, whether with our own Brexit, our very own Boris, or as in this case Orange Jebus
Glaston

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 pm

I've given up having any notion how people will vote when clearly huge numbers of people will believe in a fantasy, whether with our own Brexit, our very own Boris, or as in this case Orange Jebus
You including the "almost" Prime Minister Corbyn on that list of voters who believe in a fantasy?
Rhubarb & Custard

Glaston wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:08 pm
Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 pm

You including the "almost" Prime Minister Corbyn on that list of voters who believe in a fantasy?
You don't believe in the Peoples' QE? We dodged a bullet there even Truss might have baulked at loading and aiming right back at the country, Corbyn is a full on loon no question.

Or just yes
David in Gwent

It should be rather obvious to anyone interested at the moment that the Democrats tactics of "Lawfare" on Trump is backfiring massively.

The only way to stop Trump now is to kill him.
Rhubarb & Custard

or a small slope, and even if that doesn't stop him he'll take years to negotiate it
David in Gwent

God this is funny. Biden is aware, isn't he, that we won't be able to have a jump cut every 4 seconds, right - as per his video.

I didn't actually think they'd have the balls to do this, it's going to be epic. In a sad, depressing way.
TedMaul

Cute. Still nuzzling that apricot ring piece and acting all knowledgeable. And all because you hate the immigrantzzzzz
TB63

😂
convoluted

So, 165 pages of gleeful girly tittering about how the walls are closing in on the traitorous orange rapist Nazi bigot.

But yet just as your incestuous years-long group wank verged on climax you've all abruptly gone 'blank' ... shriveled up, and as limp as.
LoveOfTheGame

convoluted wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 am So, 165 pages of gleeful girly tittering about how the walls are closing in on the traitorous orange rapist Nazi bigot.

But yet just as your incestuous years-long group wank verged on climax you've all abruptly gone 'blank' ... shriveled up, and as limp as.
We'll you walk in didn't you...
Jethro

convoluted wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 am So, 165 pages of gleeful girly tittering about how the walls are closing in on the traitorous orange rapist Nazi bigot.

The jokes just write themselves with this one, but hey who am I to mention his wedding night, that wouldn't be cool :shh:
Sinkers

There’s an element of truth in that post though - the fat orange tosser’s getting away with murder so far.
Anybody else would have been disappeared into a max security black hole for the documents thing, for just one example.
TedMaul

Here you go mate

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... frustrated
Blackmac

Sinkers wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:09 am There’s an element of truth in that post though - the fat orange tosser’s getting away with murder so far.
Anybody else would have been disappeared into a max security black hole for the documents thing, for just one example.
I said exactly that many pages back. All this shit will come to nothing. Fines at the worst and the other stuff will just slowly disappear and the fat Cnut will never be properly held to account.
Rhubarb & Custard

It remains staggering that the Commander in Chief is held to a far lower standard, if any standard, than teenage reservists when it comes to national security. Without doubt the fat orange rapist should be in jail, and for any number of reasons. But he may instead return to the Oval Office and we're left hoping cancer works its magic or he dies chugging a diet-coke on the toilet to wash down the Adderall
Sandstorm

Rhubarb & Custard wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:14 am It remains staggering that the Commander in Chief is held to a far lower standard, if any standard, than teenage reservists when it comes to national security.
Nuts
David in Gwent

Sinkers wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:09 am There’s an element of truth in that post though - the fat orange tosser’s getting away with murder so far.
With Biden?
US President Joe Biden was found by a special counsel to have "wilfully retained and disclosed classified materials" but he will not face charges. A Special Counsel report said he had kept secret documents related to military and foreign policy in Afghanistan after serving as vice-president until 2017
TedMaul

Your conflict style reminds me of my daughter when she was 6.
Guy Smiley

TedMaul wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 am Your conflict style reminds me of my daughter when she was 6.
is it the shrill little voice or the pudgy knees?
David in Gwent

TedMaul wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:01 am Your conflict style reminds me of my daughter when she was 6.
Say some more funny shit.