Le Taupe XIV et la mégalomanie d'un secretaire d'état ripoux

Where goats go to escape
Marylandolorian

sturginho wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:05 pm
sturginho wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:40 pm Taupe 14 watchers, can anyone tell me how Garbisi and Mori got on today?
I see Mori got himself a try today 👍
This is the clip from the game, Mori try was at 42 minutes on 2nd half (@2’40 video)

sturginho

Thanks! Bordeaux looked like they should have scored a couple more!
Torquemada 1420

ST v ASM game was weird. Massive improvement in performance from les Januards with some serious commitment being shown all round for the first time in a year IMHO.

They could have and probably should have won the game.
- Not clear how a neck tackle on O'Connor 2m from the tryline which results in a pen and a yellow card for Holmes is not a pen try.

BUT
- You'll struggle to see a bigger lineout train wreck than this game by ASM. Lost of buggered up at least 2/3rd of their throws.
- In many ways, Lopez and N'Tamack are similar: neither has much game management and tactical and dead ball kicking is ordinary. The difference is
N'Tamack offers a gain-line threat whereas all Lopez does now is stand semi-deep and shuffle the ball on.
- That man Dupont again. Scored one try which broke ASM. Early in the game, his opposite Bezy charged on a break.... only to be stopped dead by Dupont, picked up
like a rag doll and carried many metres backwards: unbelievable strength for such a small man.
- No idea WTF was up with Fritz Lee but must have dropped the ball in contact half a dozen times.

Can't see anyone stopping ST winning the Brennus this season.
Torquemada 1420

Speculation about Jalibert on the run to Racing

https://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/transfer ... tory.shtml

Don't know when Flake is out of contract in Paris.
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am Speculation about Jalibert on the run to Racing

Everything is fine, we have Trin-duc now and Plisson is looking for a club.

Finn, 2022 i think
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm
Torquemada 1420 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:48 am Speculation about Jalibert on the run to Racing

Finn, 2022 i think
:cry:
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:17 am
Marylandolorian wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:21 pm

Finn, 2022 i think
:cry:
:smile: I see you remember my feelings for Trinduc, him and huget were the 2 EdF players I truly hated. Plisson is just an average FH. So far hadn’t the chance to get pissed off by ftd as he stays on the bench.

Marti said that Jalibert is the priority for the next 4 years, they are negotiating €€€ right now, things they didn’t do to keep Radradra or other factorX players. He also comes from the Ubb school, I think/hope he’ll stay until his contract ends (2023).
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:04 pm ST v ASM game was weird. Massive improvement in performance from les Januards with some serious commitment being shown all round for the first time in a year IMHO.

They could have and probably should have won the game.
- Not clear how a neck tackle on O'Connor 2m from the tryline which results in a pen and a yellow card for Holmes is not a pen try.

BUT
- You'll struggle to see a bigger lineout train wreck than this game by ASM. Lost of buggered up at least 2/3rd of their throws.
- In many ways, Lopez and N'Tamack are similar: neither has much game management and tactical and dead ball kicking is ordinary. The difference is
N'Tamack offers a gain-line threat whereas all Lopez does now is stand semi-deep and shuffle the ball on.
- That man Dupont again. Scored one try which broke ASM. Early in the game, his opposite Bezy charged on a break.... only to be stopped dead by Dupont, picked up
like a rag doll and carried many metres backwards: unbelievable strength for such a small man.
- No idea WTF was up with Fritz Lee but must have dropped the ball in contact half a dozen times.

Can't see anyone stopping ST winning the Brennus this season.
This ref is awful, every time he has some controversial calls that change the outcome of the games , like Minery and Cardona .

I agree with all but not sure about the Brennus, ST has the best pack + DUPONT , Racing has the best back lines.

Ovale Masqué ST / ASM
https://actu.fr/sports/rugby/top-14/pub ... 16512.html
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:20 pm :smile: I see you remember my feelings for Trinduc, him and huget were the 2 EdF players I truly hated. Plisson is just an average FH. So far hadn’t the chance to get pissed off by ftd as he stays on the bench.

Marti said that Jalibert is the priority for the next 4 years, they are negotiating €€€ right now, things they didn’t do to keep Radradra or other factorX players. He also comes from the Ubb school, I think/hope he’ll stay until his contract ends (2023).
I never hated Tin-Duck: just considered him a poor FH. Huget must be close the most dislikeable **** in T14 in the last decade.

I hope Jalibert stays too. UBB has done all the work on him and (as you predicted) he is now clearly the best FH in France. Just need Galthie to allow him to play at intl level the same way he does at club.
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 pm This ref is awful, every time he has some controversial calls that change the outcome of the games , like Minery and Cardona .
Did you see the end of Racing/Lyon? Tanga comes in so far offside into the ruck to prevent Lyon scoring a potentially match winning try that he might as well have been wearing a black shirt!!!! Home town reffing at its best.
Torquemada 1420

Watching T14 after NPC is like eating a turd after a Michelin * meal. LOU v UBB a case in point. 2 sides with plenty of intls in perfect conditions:
- the handling is sh*t
- decision making abject
- no-one can catch a high ball
- discipline reaching Arg levels

The incredible thing is decent NZ players come in and you can visibly see their abilities ebb away game after game.

Coaching remains medieval, 3rd world standard. Sides repeatedly getting hammered against 14 players. :sick:
laurent

Shameless plug as we are back playing at last (1ère Série)

A win despite a completely messed up 1st half 40-29
Torquemada 1420

Lopez out on his way to BO assuming Guillon signs the release.

BO look like they might have just enough to stay up. Whereas USAP are going to finish last.

Pressure must be piling up on both Quesada and ROG after more abject efforts by Paris and LaR at the weekend.
Ditto now too for Collazo at RCT who were simply abysmal in losing to USAP last week and were bummed at
Castres. Rumours that Azema is in the mix.
laurent

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:51 am Lopez out on his way to BO assuming Guillon signs the release.

BO look like they might have just enough to stay up. Whereas USAP are going to finish last.

Pressure must be piling up on both Quesada and ROG after more abject efforts by Paris and LaR at the weekend.
Ditto now too for Collazo at RCT who were simply abysmal in losing to USAP last week and were bummed at
Azema is working with the Dragons (the XIII) at the moment.
Torquemada 1420

laurent wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:33 am
Torquemada 1420 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:51 am Lopez out on his way to BO assuming Guillon signs the release.

Azema is working with the Dragons (the XIII) at the moment.
Didn't know he'd gone Treiziste!
Marylandolorian

Ditto now too for Collazo at RCT who were simply abysmal in losing to USAP last week
BO - ST was an interesting game until Dupont arrived, his “motto” on ne va pas y passer la journée couldn’t have been more appropriate this weekend.
Biarritz’ infirmary list is getting longer every weekend, might be difficult for them if they keep this rate of injured players.

One more time Ovale Masqué at work, this guy is good.

Nakarawa when they explain to him that he signed with Toulon and not with Toulouse

https://actu.fr/sports/rugby/top-14/rug ... 01401.html
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:16 pm
BO - ST was an interesting game until Dupont arrived, his “motto” on ne va pas y passer la journée couldn’t have been more appropriate this weekend.
Biarritz’ infirmary list is getting longer every weekend, might be difficult for them if they keep this rate of injured players.

One more time Ovale Masqué at work, this guy is good.

Nakarawa when they explain to him that he signed with Toulon and not with Toulouse

https://actu.fr/sports/rugby/top-14/rug ... 01401.html
Yup: player of the year proved the point. I just laughed when he ran it in: you know it's coming but stopping it is another thing.
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:55 pm
:clap:
Torquemada 1420

After RCT v CAB last night (rugby cancer), all T14v coaches should be forced to watch this:

https://www.provincial.rugby/bunnings-n ... sman-2021/

As an aside, the way all the T14 sides are playing, they are going to get bummed in Europe.
Marylandolorian

You are right. So far I haven’t enjoyed this season at all. I stopped watching UBB-Montpol at the 60th minute. Seeing only Toulouse/Pau 1st half was enough. I never watch toulon at home (awful club and fans).

Can’t wait for the Autumn Inter, got an IPTV (from someone here, highly recommend it ) I think I’m going to switch to ProD2 for a while.

Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:33 pm You are right. So far I haven’t enjoyed this season at all. I stopped watching UBB-Montpol at the 60th minute. Seeing only Toulouse/Pau 1st half was enough. I never watch toulon at home (awful club and fans).

Can’t wait for the Autumn Inter, got an IPTV (from someone here, highly recommend it ) I think I’m going to switch to ProD2 for a while.

How does IPTV work? I mean in terms of access/subscription to something like Pro2? Assumed you'd still have the problem of unreliable streams that you get with a browser?

Belleau had an absolute stinker. RCT fans booed the players off the pitch. Might as well have been boos for both sides because had CAB shown one ounce of attacking intent, they could have won.

Do you know what happened to the guy who used to lead Pilou-Pilou? Noticed it was someone different this time.
Marylandolorian

Pilou- if you are talking about Cedric, the one with the tattoo on his face, he left 2years ago to open a tattoos parlor in Toulon, if it’s the new one, I’ve no idea, as I mentioned above I don’t watch them when at Mayol.

IPTV - very reliable stream, no pop ups and very few buffering

If you are interested I’ll pm you the npr name
Last edited by Marylandolorian on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:58 am If you are interested I’ll pm you
Please do.

PS I thought Cedric had a parlour in Toulon and that he just turned up at games to do the Pilou. Not sure how being at Mayol would prevent him working. Maybe he left because RCT became sh*t again.....
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:43 pm
Marylandolorian wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:58 am If you are interested I’ll pm you
Please do.

PS I thought Cedric had a parlour in Toulon and that he just turned up at games to do the Pilou. Not sure how being at Mayol would prevent him working. Maybe he left because RCT became sh*t again.....
Did you get my pm ? I tried twice and he doesn’t show in sent. Do you have it on “not allow”?
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:06 pm
Torquemada 1420 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:43 pm
Please do.

Did you get my pm ? I tried twice and he doesn’t show in sent. Do you have it on “not allow”?
It's all weird. I got it and when I sent a reply, it said recipient doesn't exist! Guess it's a part of the system ASMO needs to do a bit of tweaking on.

BTW: I'm banned from PR to can't contact the guy through that mechanism. You'd need to PM me his email.

Cheers
Marylandolorian

I don’t go there, he’s here on NPR
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:10 pm I don’t go there, he’s here on NPR
Cheers
Torquemada 1420

Premier Sports pick Brive v LaR. :sick:

Was always going to be the worst game of the w/e and it's not failing us.
Marylandolorian

Bordeaux had the bonus at the 1/2 time ( 2 tries from Jalibert), almost lost 33/37 final

Watched the end of Perp/SF , 75th minute 22/23 Perp, Jaminet the new star missed an easy penalty and 2 minutes later instead of kicking the ball, tried to run it, got tackled , holding , pen; final score 22/23 Paris.

You didn’t get the IPTV?
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:16 pm Bordeaux had the bonus at the 1/2 time ( 2 tries from Jalibert), almost lost 33/37 final

Watched the end of Perp/SF , 75th minute 22/23 Perp, Jaminet the new star missed an easy penalty and 2 minutes later instead of kicking the ball, tried to run it, got tackled , holding , pen; final score 22/23 Paris.

You didn’t get the IPTV?
Not yet. Already paid for Premier Sports.

Yeah: saw UBB tried to throw the game away. Paris are sh*t and no idea how Cheese-brain is still in charge. Take Macalou out and they have nothing at present.

Jaminet has not impressed me this season but maybe it's hard to play FB in the worst side in the league.
Torquemada 1420

Decision making is just soooooo sh*t. LOU camped on ST's line so Berdeu aimlessly kicks the ball away. It's like the players know their skills are so poor they want the opposition to have the ball. :thumbdown:
Torquemada 1420

See Agen got reamed in the cripple fight at Vannes. How the mighty have fallen.
Marylandolorian

Torquemada 1420 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:26 pm See Agen got reamed in the cripple fight at Vannes. How the mighty have fallen.
A la Dax. Just read that Richard Dourthe might become their new manager.
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:09 pm
Torquemada 1420 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:26 pm See Agen got reamed in the cripple fight at Vannes. How the mighty have fallen.
A la Dax. Just read that Richard Dourthe might become their new manager.
Dourthe for Dax or Agen? Agen so desperate, they even had that idiot Deylaud back!!
Torquemada 1420

It didn't take long for T14 to turn Sopaga to sh*t. Timed out on a penalty :crazy:

And then ends LOU's last chance with a dreadful fwd pass.

{EDIT} Don't know what's happened to Couilloud but since he went to Aus, he's become a snail a la Serin. Eggtimer to the breakdown.

PS Macalou pretty much bummed Lyon on his own.
Marylandolorian

Dourthe to Agen

I stopped watching Bordeaux after 55 minutes and Racing Montpol at the halftime, an other weekend same crap.
ST/ CO was great
It has been years since I’ve seen a Premiership game, yesterday I watched Northampton/Worcester (about the same ranking than UBB/USAP) just to see the difference, even my wife said she enjoyed this game more than the ones we have seen this season with the Top14.

Tomorrow will be Saracens/Wasps instead of La Rochelle/Toulon. Plus the premier games are in the morning for me .
Torquemada 1420

Marylandolorian wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:22 pm Dourthe to Agen

I stopped watching Bordeaux after 55 minutes and Racing Montpol at the halftime, an other weekend same crap.
ST/ CO was great
It has been years since I’ve seen a Premiership game, yesterday I watched Northampton/Worcester (about the same ranking than UBB/USAP) just to see the difference, even my wife said she enjoyed this game more than the ones we have seen this season with the Top14.

Tomorrow will be Saracens/Wasps instead of La Rochelle/Toulon. Plus the premier games are in the morning for me .
The NCP is so much better. If Hawkes Bay were in the T14, they'd murder everyone.

Regretting paying for T14 this season!
laurent

Glad Massy is near the top of Nationale

Suresnes slowly dropping to the bottom is nice to see they escaped dropping last year hopefully they will this time around.

Prod D2 is strange Agen finally get to win a game. Vannes that was almost in Top14 Is having a nightmare season.

Top 14 looks a mess so far...

Too busy to watch much and won't give money to Bolloré anyway.
Torquemada 1420

laurent wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:53 pm Glad Massy is near the top of Nationale

Suresnes slowly dropping to the bottom is nice to see they escaped dropping last year hopefully they will this time around.

Prod D2 is strange Agen finally get to win a game. Vannes that was almost in Top14 Is having a nightmare season.

Top 14 looks a mess so far...

Too busy to watch much and won't give money to Bolloré anyway.
Against a side on a run too.